Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranzitron

Mar 27, 2020
Hey I would like to know if butterfly clicking 20cps is bannable because I got banned 7 days for it and my appeal even got denied. What is weird is that people dont even call me for hacks often just like once every 2 weeks by a noob who cant click more than 6 cps. Btw I am using no macro and Badlion Client and Lunar Client

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello, as far as I know butterfly clicking is allowed on Java and Bedrock. You can click here to read the official server rules, but the only rule that I found against clicking is this one about drag clicking:

1 - Server Gameplay Rules said:
1.3 - Drag clicking

Drag clicking is defined as dragging your finger along the mouse button of a mechanical mouse or mapping your click button to your mouse wheel. Drag clicking is prohibited and may result in a Sentinel ban. Also using multiple mice, may result in a punishment.

Wait a bit so a staff member can confirm this.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hey I would like to know if butterfly clicking 20cps is bannable because I got banned 7 days for it and my appeal even got denied. What is weird is that people dont even call me for hacks often just like once every 2 weeks by a noob who cant click more than 6 cps. Btw I am using no macro and Badlion Client and Lunar Client
First, either badlion- or lunar client is bypassable, so that is not a good argument for, I am not hacking. You also can't check if the person is on the client during the ban.
Second, anticheat doesnt work on how much cps a person gets, but on how he keeps the cps. If you click 22 cps consistent for lets say 10 seconds, you cant really keep that up irl, so you'll get kicked. But if click like 16-22 cps, you still can get banned, but because it doesn't look like you have an autoclicker, you won't get banned as fast. For how long are you banned btw, and are u banned by sentinental or a staff member?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I've been banned by sentinel falsely a couple of times, as well as my friends.
From what I have seen, there is no set cps limit,,which activates sentinel automatically and makes it to ban"
Sometimes connection issues are the problem, sometimes it just gets triggered if you glitch on a block while fighting.
20 cps is quite a lot, so it probably banned you for using a auto clicker.
My point is, that every ban is very specific.
I hope, that I helped you to understand what may caused your false ban.

Tranzitron

Mar 27, 2020
First, either badlion- or lunar client is bypassable, so that is not a good argument for, I am not hacking. You also can't check if the person is on the client during the ban.
Second, anticheat doesnt work on how much cps a person gets, but on how he keeps the cps. If you click 22 cps consistent for lets say 10 seconds, you cant really keep that up irl, so you'll get kicked. But if click like 16-22 cps, you still can get banned, but because it doesn't look like you have an autoclicker, you won't get banned as fast. For how long are you banned btw, and are u banned by sentinental or a staff member?
I am banned for 7 days (5days 22 hours left) by Sentinel

Tranzitron

Mar 27, 2020
I've been banned by sentinel falsely a couple of times, as well as my friends.
From what I have seen, there is no set cps limit,,which activates sentinel automatically and makes it to ban"
Sometimes connection issues are the problem, sometimes it just gets triggered if you glitch on a block while fighting.
20 cps is quite a lot, so it probably banned you for using a auto clicker.
My point is, that every ban is very specific.
I hope, that I helped you to understand what may caused your false ban.
thanks for answering my questions

Reactions: LordSidi0us

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
Sentinel picks it up as hacking or cheating.

A max of 18 cps is fine, i think.

You can go a little higher than 18.

So butterfly clicking 20 cps is actually impossible without some sort of software/hardware modification to your mouse, or your mouse is just defective.

What kind of mouse do you have? I would be happy to look into this for you.

Tranzitron

Mar 27, 2020
You can go a little higher than 18.

So butterfly clicking 20 cps is actually impossible without some sort of software/hardware modification to your mouse, or your mouse is just defective.

What kind of mouse do you have? I would be happy to look into this for you.
Glorious model o 4ms debounce but now i realised that it may be "illegal" on many servers. Cubecraft is my favorite server and I also got banned on other servers so I raised the debounce to 12ms so I cant go higher than 15cps

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
Glorious model o 4ms debounce but now i realised that it may be "illegal" on many servers. Cubecraft is my favorite server and I also got banned on other servers so I raised the debounce to 12ms so I cant go higher than 15cps

Yes that is definitely not allowed. We consider it to be no different from using a macro. The rule is one actuation per click, no two or three.

As a sidenote, you definitely clicked way more than 15 CPS. If you didn't, you would have not been banned for the reason you were. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can start a private conversation with me. I'd be happy to assist you there.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom