• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Hello People! It's me Jazz. I just have a little concern. Since YouTubers get a free obsidian rank, basically, they seem to have every kits and in-game features unlocked. But I haven't notcied that 'feature' for people with obsidian rank. I personally have an obsidian rank and I'm suggesting the Cubecraft team to please add this feature to all the people with obsidian ranks, maybe in specific minigames for those emerald ranks. As a matter of fact, the obsidian rank costs over 200$ and, honestly, it's a bit dissapointing to notice that all the kits are NOT unlocked.

Jazz. Like the thread if you somewhat agree with me.:D

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Youtubers don't just get obsidian rank. It's a YouTube rank and you can't buy the features.

When you buy a rank you see what you can do and what you get.
It's your own choice to buy such a rank.
"I'm disappointed because I'm a youtuber to and I want the same features".

100% a no.

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Youtubers don't just get obsidian rank. It's a YouTube rank and you can't buy the features.

When you buy a rank you see what you can do and what you get.
It's your own choice to buy such a rank.
"I'm disappointed because I'm a youtuber to and I want the same features".

100% a no.
"10000%" a (No)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Mate, the YouTuber rank isn't nothing, it's really not nothing. I don't agree with this idea because Obsidian ranks aren't YouTubers and I don't mind to buy my kits as I only buy the kits which I really use.

Reactions: ElPtricko

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Hello People! It's me Jazz. I just have a little concern. Since YouTubers get a free obsidian rank, basically, they seem to have every kits and in-game features unlocked. But I haven't notcied that 'feature' for people with obsidian rank. I personally have an obsidian rank and I'm suggesting the Cubecraft team to please add this feature to all the people with obsidian ranks, maybe in specific minigames for those emerald ranks. As a matter of fact, the obsidian rank costs over 200$ and, honestly, it's a bit dissapointing to notice that all the kits are NOT unlocked.

Jazz. Like the thread if you somewhat agree with me.:D
Do the YouTubers even unlock all of the kits with the rank?

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Mate, the YouTuber rank isn't nothing, it's really not nothing. I don't agree with this idea because Obsidian ranks aren't YouTubers and I don't mind to buy my kits as I only buy the kits which I really use.
Mate, $200+, It's gotta have some worth. Youtuber ranks has this feature where as we, Obsidian ranked people, don't.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
YT ranks and Obsidian ranks are two different things. There is only a few players with YT ranks because its hard to get. I don't agree with this idea because what else makes YT rank special? The perks can't be exactly the same as an regular obi rank. -1

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Mate, $200+, It's gotta have some worth. Youtuber ranks has this feature where as we, Obsidian ranked people, don't.
The Obsidian rank doesn't cost 200 dollars/euros anymore.

Just to clear things up.

This will never get added since it's against the EULA.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
1st up, It's against the EULA. 2nd, What about points? What do you use them for anymore then? :( You need points in life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.