• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
YT ranks and Obsidian ranks are two different things. There is only a few players with YT ranks because its hard to get. I don't agree with this idea because what else makes YT rank special? The perks can't be exactly the same as an regular obi rank. -1
A few exclusive items; vanish and nicks csn be very good for YT ranks. Including a few other commands that players can't use. But having to spend 200$ abd seeing that you don't have any kits unlocked kind of sucks, TBH o_O

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
1st up, It's against the EULA. 2nd, What about points? What do you use them for anymore then? :( You need points in life!
True but that can be used on buying cool gadgets etc. Im not telling that EVERY KIT MUST BE UNLOCKED, maybe in specific mini-games such as Eggwars. [Obsidian/Emerald ranks only]

bryanbas

Aug 22, 2016
Behind you.
Well... my suggestion is to just make extra gadgets that unlock at obsidian rank. Paying $200 for a rank should get you something cool, that is visible for all players. What about a message that pops up infront of the screen for everybody for 2 seconds? You wouldn't be able to type a custom message of course, to avoid swearing... but something like that. Something that stands out and is not against the EULA

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Well... my suggestion is to just make extra gadgets that unlock at obsidian rank. Paying $200 for a rank should get you something cool, that is visible for all players. What about a message that pops up infront of the screen for everybody for 2 seconds? You wouldn't be able to type a custom message of course, to avoid swearing... but something like that. Something that stands out and is not against the EULA
True.:rolleyes::)

bryanbas

Aug 22, 2016
Behind you.
To be honest - the difference in work needed to get 40000 subs and 200$ is not much. You need to spend days upon days to get those subs, especially because minecraft is so flooded on YouTube. I think it might be fair to give them something - as its advertisement for the server - and also as a reward, because you can get $200 faster with washing cars / mowing lawn than getting 40000 subscribers.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
But having to spend 200$ abd seeing that you don't have any kits unlocked kind of sucks, TBH o_O
It won't be added due to the EULA no matter how much you discuss about it, but let's leave that topic aside. You're asking for a perk that you can have in a very short amount of time (You buy the rank and boom, in under 5 minutes you have the rank).
Now if we go and get any YouTuber with the YT rank, we will see that they used their time and effort for a very long time to create content for thousands of people to watch. CubeCraft needs those YouTubers to play on the server to have a constant income of players and since they use their time and effort in creating content on CubeCraft, they don't really have the time to play many games and buy all the kits they need, right? + They deserve that perk by far because of reasons that I mentioned above.

Reactions: ElPtricko and Jqrz

protected22

May 12, 2015
The Netherlands,
instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
they can maybe make an persionalised rank for youtubers, then you have not al the abilities like the obsidian rank. but you can do things like flying ect so the fans can see their favorite youtuber. I'm also an youtuber so I think this features should be handy ;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Mate, $200+, It's gotta have some worth. Youtuber ranks has this feature where as we, Obsidian ranked people, don't.
Well, it's what you pay for your Obsidian rank. I paid under €100 for my rank (Stone - Diamond - Emerald - Obsidian). I still don't agree with this idea because of my reasons I gave above.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I agree that more should be added to Obsidian to make it worth it to spend the money to get it, though this is not one of the things that should be added. Yeah, it would be nice to have all the kits unlocked just by getting a rank. Though if you are dedicated to the server enough to get the highest rank and you play a lot then you can get the points to unlock everything in no time. It all just takes time and effort.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
A few exclusive items; vanish and nicks csn be very good for YT ranks. Including a few other commands that players can't use. But having to spend 200$ abd seeing that you don't have any kits unlocked kind of sucks, TBH o_O

I think the highest player rank will be YT,there for it should have the best perks. You know the people that pays the price of a Diamond rank for and Obsidian rank? (Sales)
However it is overall still expensive so I do agree with having more perks for Obsidian rankers. Just not the features for YT rank.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
It won't be added due to the EULA no matter how much you discuss about it, but let's leave that topic aside. You're asking for a perk that you can have in a very short amount of time (You buy the rank and boom, in under 5 minutes you have the rank).
Now if we go and get any YouTuber with the YT rank, we will see that they used their time and effort for a very long time to create content for thousands of people to watch. CubeCraft needs those YouTubers to play on the server to have a constant income of players and since they use their time and effort in creating content on CubeCraft, they don't really have the time to play many games and buy all the kits they need, right? + They deserve that perk by far because of reasons that I mentioned above.
Yes buddy, I agree with you.:)

-Also Hackersdontwin, if you are interested in PvP'ing me, please qatch my threads in 'media section'. :p:D

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
EULA is against this, if this is added, then we can say RIP CubeCraft.

The YouTubers get the feature in which you get every kit, because they need to make good content.
Without kits, it would be, not necessarily "difficult", but the kits will allow the YT'ers to play the minigame up to fullest, if you get what i mean.

Just because youre a rank, doesnt mean you can just have access to all the kits.
You BOUGHT Obsidian rank. The YouTubers EARNED the Youtube rank.
The YTer earned their 40,000 subs, you bought your rank.
Get my drift?

If the youtubers have managed to get 40,000 subs, then they obviously have earned their kit usage.
You are Obsidian rank. Cool. You didnt "earn" your rank you could say.
If you want kits-
1. Save up points to buy every kit.
2. Get YT rank.
Both difficult, but still.

Oh yeah, one more thing.
Im not telling that EVERY KIT MUST BE UNLOCKED, maybe in specific mini-games such as Eggwars. [Obsidian/Emerald ranks only]

So, in secific gamemodes, like eggwars?
The most popular gamemode on the server.
Nice try, EggWars kits arent even that difficult to get, you just have to be good.
Getting kits for popular gamemodes is kind of a cheap shot if you ask me, if you are not YT rank.

For EMERALD/ OBSIDIAN????
Youre bringing up EMERALD RANK?
Oh golly...
For goodness sake, havent you noticed that Emerald and Obsidian are PRACTICALLY THE SAME THING?????!?!
THEY NEED TO HAVE THEIR DIFFERENCES!!!!
(sorry for caps but its true)

Well that sums up this post.
Go ahead.
Try and reply to this post by me without me bringing up another point of "-1" you could say.

Reactions: protected22

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
EULA is against this, if this is added, then we can say RIP CubeCraft.

The YouTubers get the feature in which you get every kit, because they need to make good content.
Without kits, it would be, not necessarily "difficult", but the kits will allow the YT'ers to play the minigame up to fullest, if you get what i mean.

Just because youre a rank, doesnt mean you can just have access to all the kits.
You BOUGHT Obsidian rank. The YouTubers EARNED the Youtube rank.
The YTer earned their 40,000 subs, you bought your rank.
Get my drift?

If the youtubers have managed to get 40,000 subs, then they obviously have earned their kit usage.
You are Obsidian rank. Cool. You didnt "earn" your rank you could say.
If you want kits-
1. Save up points to buy every kit.
2. Get YT rank.
Both difficult, but still.

Oh yeah, one more thing.

So, in secific gamemodes, like eggwars?
The most popular gamemode on the server.
Nice try, EggWars kits arent even that difficult to get, you just have to be good.
Getting kits for popular gamemodes is kind of a cheap shot if you ask me, if you are not YT rank.

For EMERALD/ OBSIDIAN????
Youre bringing up EMERALD RANK?
Oh golly...
For goodness sake, havent you noticed that Emerald and Obsidian are PRACTICALLY THE SAME THING?????!?!
THEY NEED TO HAVE THEIR DIFFERENCES!!!!
(sorry for caps but its true)

Well that sums up this post.
Go ahead.
Try and reply to this post by me without me bringing up another point of "-1" you could say.
Youre right. I they want all kits then get the points or if anyone think its so easy to be yter then just be it.
They used a lot of time and effort to make their content the least they can get is all kits.
@Deeds_GG I completely agree with your opinion.

PapaOsoCrafts

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
I can't agree more with HackersDontWin, just a little advice if you are in a need for buying kits... wich btw are cheap, 1 day playing with friends eggwars and you are done with almost every kit needed or useful. I do agree with you about being Obsidian rank needs more perks or features but sincerely not this one.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
If Obsidian rank was given all the kits I'd be HEAVILY disappointed and I'd ask to have my rank taken away, not having anything to work towards and making Obsidian ranks points completely useless is a bad move. YouTubers are given all kits so that they can use them in their videos.

*edit* just realised that this thread is old, didn't notice the necropost above me. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom