Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gudetutu

Oct 14, 2020
Hey Everyone! I want to be more active. So as you guys being the community. What should I try building to add to my Designer Application Portfolio?

Reactions: Gregeyy

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I personally love to see organics, they are difficult and take a lot of practice, but they are used in almost all designer builds so it would be good for you to have them in your portfolio. Also build some maps, there is a map submission subforum so try to build some stuff and be active in there, it should also help you.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I really love bright, stained glass builds. Like an ocean with coral made out of glass with the brightest colours you could ever imagine. Maybe a sunken ship and other little details like that.

Gudetutu

Oct 14, 2020
I personally love to see organics, they are difficult and take a lot of practice, but they are used in almost all designer builds so it would be good for you to have them in your portfolio. Also build some maps, there is a map submission subforum so try to build some stuff and be active in there, it should also help you.

Hmm. I will try to make a map. Got any ideas for what Minigame? And version (Java or Bedrock)?

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
As I used to build a lot, I can tell you one mistake I used to make: left my buildings too empty. Like literally empty. Hope you don't do the same mistake I did. Now, if I build I can't accept it for myself that it's done before it's full of stuff 🤩

I think very cool or real looking hills and organics / trees are very cool. I really recommend trying huge god trees if you have a good enough server to run big objects and the right plugins. Those are amazing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom