Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Hi guys so after playing ender this year I thought I'd give you some feed back since the game has changed this year due to the a.i ender...
The game is very easy in some cases u r just wandering around just looking for pages, with no worries about the ender, last year it was an achievement if u managed to find just 1 page but this year it like oh we won that in 3mins let's see if we can get them in close to 2 mins (which we have done btw) I already have 200 wins with the top player hitting 300, the ender only kills u if u are careless!
the plus of the new ender of course has its benefits as people don't leave start again until they get ender, i like the extended time limit I think that was a good idea, but the ender is not very good (I was in one game and a new player said our ender is afk it's just staring at the wall...) so after talking to the players who enjoy this game and has played it every Halloween that you have run the game they have all said it's the ender that seems to be the failing aspect this year (it's to late to change it this year but next year the feed back is they would rather the ender as a player,
of course it's totally up to cube how you set up the games,and in no way am I saying you have to do this, I'm just relaying the chats I've had with many players from the shop floor,
also another moan if you wish to call it that was that there was no forest map and that it was the mansion again ( I want to state that the mansion is my favourite map ) but means it's a feed back post ill add that 1 or 2 have said they wished it was the forest so may be if you are able to next year run the both maps maybe that will give players a choice in what one they would rather play

*I didn't know where to put this post so I just put it here you can move it if it's in the wrong section* but a suggestion would be to gift the top ten players with maybe experience /loot point or Halloween Cublet's as a thank you for coming to u r server and spending time playing u r seasonal game :)

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hi guys so after playing ender this year I thought I'd give you some feed back since the game has changed this year due to the a.i ender...
The game is very easy in some cases u r just wandering around just looking for pages, with no worries about the ender, last year it was an achievement if u managed to find just 1 page but this year it like oh we won that in 3mins let's see if we can get them in close to 2 mins (which we have done btw) I already have 200 wins with the top player hitting 300, the ender only kills u if u are careless!
the plus of the new ender of course has its benefits as people don't leave start again until they get ender, i like the extended time limit I think that was a good idea, but the ender is not very good (I was in one game and a new player said our ender is afk it's just staring at the wall...) so after talking to the players who enjoy this game and has played it every Halloween that you have run the game they have all said it's the ender that seems to be the failing aspect this year (it's to late to change it this year but next year the feed back is they would rather the ender as a player,
of course it's totally up to cube how you set up the games,and in no way am I saying you have to do this, I'm just relaying the chats I've had with many players from the shop floor,
also another moan if you wish to call it that was that there was no forest map and that it was the mansion again ( I want to state that the mansion is my favourite map ) but means it's a feed back post ill add that 1 or 2 have said they wished it was the forest so may be if you are able to next year run the both maps maybe that will give players a choice in what one they would rather play

*I didn't know where to put this post so I just put it here you can move it if it's in the wrong section* but a suggestion would be to gift the top ten players with maybe experience /loot point or Halloween Cublet's as a thank you for coming to u r server and spending time playing u r seasonal game :)
You're right HurmitCurtis, the Ender is indeed not good enough to kill someone quickly. He does per dammage but 1. I think it not challenging enough to play the game. Many people have about the 50-100 wins, that's because of the trouble they don't have to do to correct pages. Those pages are also usually on the same spots hidden, people know all about where they are and then it continues but easy wins to go to farming. Maybe a new Ender folder? With more challenge and change in the Ender and around pages? That would be fun to be honest, it remains a fun game so there is not necessarily to but it is very easy to win the game, just by sloppiness can you die and by care is easy to get off the game without a heart ov erleven and win. Good suggestion, Hurmit..
Greetings, Zap

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
i do not feel like they have really ruined ender... the game is still playable but due to the change its now very easy i won 3 games today where i was the only player, they changed the game this year because every year they have run it, people leave due to the fact that they want to be the ender and that caused an issue for the players who wanted to stay because every game you were left with 2 - 3 players and it was hard finding the pages with that amount of players it was very in favour of the ender winning ( if you didnt know where to look)
There is past posts of this so this year they listened to the feed back from previous years and tried a different approach to the game to fix the players leaving issue and that is if you cant be ender then you wont leave.
I am very happy actually that they have tried the a.i ender this year because it shows that they are trying to solve the issues, there are so many posts with people saying they do not listen but with this game that is not the case :) because listen they did hense our afk ender :) my post is just to let them know the thought of the players i have been in game with so armed with that feedback they can take a look at the game again ahead of next year and fix the issue

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
i do not feel like they have really ruined ender... the game is still playable but due to the change its now very easy i won 3 games today where i was the only player, they changed the game this year because every year they have run it, people leave due to the fact that they want to be the ender and that caused an issue for the players who wanted to stay because every game you were left with 2 - 3 players and it was hard finding the pages with that amount of players it was very in favour of the ender winning ( if you didnt know where to look)
There is past posts of this so this year they listened to the feed back from previous years and tried a different approach to the game to fix the players leaving issue and that is if you cant be ender then you wont leave.
I am very happy actually that they have tried the a.i ender this year because it shows that they are trying to solve the issues, there are so many posts with people saying they do not listen but with this game that is not the case :) because listen they did hense our afk ender :) my post is just to let them know the thought of the players i have been in game with so armed with that feedback they can take a look at the game again ahead of next year and fix the issue
It remains easy!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom