Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NoVoid or Double eggwars back?!

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 6 50.0%

  • Total voters
    12

Clywa

Well-Known Member
Oct 4, 2017
112
54
79
Hi,

My suggestion is: novoid eggwars or double eggwars on the featured NPC.

A lot of people always thought it was a fun game. And everyone wants it back, is that possible?
Like if you agree with me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Keanu
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom