• No. This violates the Big Change and it would ruin the server! >:0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Hey people,

Main Idea: There will be two Featured Game NPCs. One NPC's cycle will be shorter (ex. 2 days) while the other NPC's cycle will be longer (ex. 1 week) If that confuses you, then read on!

What does this do?
- It gives games more time
- Gives the player more options (ex. Blockwars and Beta Games. that 4 extra games to play instead of 1.)

Specifics (Both rotations would be going at the same time):

Featured Game Rotation #1

- It would be two days per game.
The list of games:
1. Archer Assault
2. Infection
3. Wing Rush
4. Line Dash
5. Blockwars Core
6. Blockwars CTF
7. Slime Survival
8. Survival Games
9. Paintball
10. Layer Spleef
11. Quake Craft
12. Bingo?
13. Battle Zone? :)

(26 days to complete cycle)

Featured Game Rotation #2

- It would be one week per game.
I'm making the list have "bigger" games because it'll be for a week:
The list of games:
1. Beta Games (Infection, Archer Assault, Bingo)
2. Blockwars (CTF and Core)
3. Survival games (Solo + Team)
4. Mixed arcade (All arcade games)(I think mixed arcade would be a great addition.)

(28 days to complete cycle)

Now, I know how the staff wouldn't like this, with the Big Change's philosophy. I'm just showing, ya know, a DIFFERENT POSSIBILITY (idk why I capitalized it lol). Just reply your criticism and I'll change it up so it works. :D

Thx 4 Reading!
- CatsLoveRainbows

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
12. Bingo?
13. Battle Zone? :)
Little off topic thing:
Why use that emoji.. It looks so awful..
But since there will only be 12 games, and you listed 13 games, a great idea I've been thinking about is to..
add Blockwars CTF and Core.. into one game.. Instead of adding two different gamemodes..
Then you have a slot free and can either add Bingo or Battle Zone (Or ya know.. another game.. Since.. these games won't get added....
._.)

Okay so.. I get the idea. Giving players more time to play their favorite game.
I have a few issues tho: Blockwars already has two spots in the list so adding Blockwars another time but for 7 days is a bit too much BW for me.
Same with survival games but less. Survival Games is already a part of the list so adding this another time for 7 days is too much. Granted, you suggest adding both team and solo, and for some reason CubeCraft only added solo sg. Point still stands.
About the (not so) beta (anymore) games and mixed arcade, I like these ideas more since it's multiple games combined into one NPC for everyone to play for a longer amount of time. Question: Bingo won't get added.. You're still suggestion for them to add this? ''All arcade games'' Does this include the games that hadn't been added like..... barn brawl... and... barn.. brawl.. and does this include the previously removed arcade games like parkour minigame, hour glass and super craft bros?

I like the idea for beta and arcade games but I don't think it's even going to work as the featured games get choosen completely randomly.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
So it's basically another rotation system, but with the big games that get to stay in for a week while the smaller games get to stay in for 2 days. To me, it actually sounds like a good idea.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
I have a few issues tho: Blockwars already has two spots in the list so adding Blockwars another time but for 7 days is a bit too much BW for me.
Same with survival games but less. Survival Games is already a part of the list so adding this another time for 7 days is too much. Granted, you suggest adding both team and solo, and for some reason CubeCraft only added solo sg. Point still stands.

Yes, I get what you're saying. I think the smaller rotation shouldn't have SG and BW but Cube could keep the Beta games and Arcade games.

The Updated List:
1. Archer Assault
2. Infection
3. Wing Rush
4. Line Dash
5. Slime Survival
6. Paintball
7. Layer Spleef
8. Quake Craft
9. ?
10.?
11.?
12.?

''All arcade games'' Does this include the games that hadn't been added like..... barn brawl... and... barn.. brawl.. and does this include the previously removed arcade games like parkour minigame, hour glass and super craft bros?

I was referring to the Mixed Arcade that was in the newer arcade where you would play different Arcade games and you would earn trophies and stuff (kinda like Minerware).

Thx for the feedback!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I was referring to the Mixed Arcade that was in the newer arcade where you would play different Arcade games and you would earn trophies and stuff (kinda like Minerware).
I.. I know what mixed arcade was but you said ''all games'' and Barn Brawl is most likely not going to get added

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom