Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1647299136460.png

🕹️ Featured Games Cycle List

Hi there! Just posting up another suggestion, I'm not sure if I've seen it somewhere before, but I couldn't find it while doing my usual research for my threads. This might be a bug report rather than a suggestion, but we'll see! 😛

When looking through the Discord, I stumbled upon this message, posted back last year about the order of the Featured games in #helpful-info:
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 23.42.42.png

As for hosting tournaments on external Discord servers as well as having my own schedule prepared for when I will be able to play my favourite games. However, when you see the past, lets say, 20 featured games listed (starting from the first switch in February (feb 2nd)), you will understand this list is not right at all:

2/2 - Line Dash
4/2 - Quake Craft
6/2 - Solo Survival Games
8/2 - Slime Survival
10/2 - Line Dash
12/2 - Team Survival Games
14/2 - Wing Rush
16/2 - Quake Craft
18/2 - Battle Zone
20/2 - Solo Survival Games
22/2 - Line Dash
24/2 - Team Survival Games
26/2 - Layer Spleef
28/2 - Slime Survival
2/3 - Quake Craft
4/3 - Wing Rush
6/3 - Paintball
8/3 - Quake Craft
10/3 - Among Slimes
12/3 - Line Dash
14/3 - Archer Assault

Now besides that some games never occur (for example, Archer Assault occurred for the first time in 6(!) weeks), I think this message is fairly misleading. My suggestion would be to remove that discord message OR make the cycle match the list. I know the last thing takes forever to do so, so personally I'd love to see the message removed, but whatever's possible!

Please respond with :agree: if you think this message is misleading and should either be correct or removed. If you don't agree (which you can show by voting :disagree: or :unsure:), please explain why! Don't vote with likes or other stuff as it adds nothing to the thread!

Thanks for reading, have a nice day/night! ♥️

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Then I might not understand, what would the next 2 games be than for example? The message has been there for months and since then it hasn't cycled according to this message ever since. Even the last switch (Line Dash -> Archer Assault) wasn't according to the message. I'd love some more explanation!! Thanks in advance <3

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Then I might not understand, what would the next 2 games be than for example? The message has been there for months and since then it hasn't cycled according to this message ever since. Even the last switch (Line Dash -> Archer Assault) wasn't according to the message. I'd love some more explanation!! Thanks in advance <3
The message is edited so that the featured game list was at the top. After a featured game ends it moves on to the next one in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom