Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
Pretty self-explaining.
There are no achievements for the feautured games. You can still get them but you can't see the list of achievements.

upload_2018-11-26_17-3-6.png

As you can see, I can still get achievements but I can't see the list of all of 'em.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cynamooo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
2,657
6,339
503
24
Hey, I would consider this more as a bug than a suggestion, but oh wait! Turns out we're already aware and looking into the situation. You know the deal, please be patient until it gets updated/fixed. ;)

- Locked
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetenerera
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom