Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
24 minigames........
What's your favourite?
Here's my list:

24. Assassination
Maybe a shocker for some people. This minigame on last place. Well, I never play it and I find the concept kinda boring. Maybe they should give it an update.

23. Freebuild
I'm a great builder, but I never play this game. I never have inspiration. I play this game like three times per year xD. I prefer building in single player where you have all space.

22. Ultra Hardcore
I love this minigame, but I never play it because players never join and that's why it's so low on the list. A new good good good update would give this a boost to the top 10.

21. Survival Games
Another shocker. This is one of the most famous Minecraft minigames so why is it so low on the list? Well, I almost never play it because we have skywars. But that doesn't make this game bad. Another update would give it a boost on this list.

20. Lobby Parkour
I like parkour, but I play on a special server for that. Can't they just release the minigame? Having one parkour in each lobby is kinda boring now.

19. Lobby Fishing
Well, it's nice that you can get rewards with it but.. It misses something. It's just fishing.. Kinda boring. I don't know what but maybe they should add something to make it better.

18. Barn Brawl
This is a nice game. But it's just slapping animals. It's nice that they added mobs with negative points to slap in other bases but next to that it's kinda the same. Not saying it's a bad game.

17. Wing Rush
Another arcade game. I used to like flying with elytra (I still do) but it's kinda boring. Sometimes this game lags a bit but it's an okay game. Maybe a little update please.

16. Infection
This is my least favourite beta game. I like the concept but sometimes it gets a bit unfair and impossible to win as a human. Imagine you don't have food anymore so you can't run away from other players.

15. Chest Chaser
I like to play it because it's really a challenge. But how can you know there's actually a chest? Maybe someone just found it before you joined the server and there isn't a new chest yet and you are searching for nothing. Idea: Make the command: /chest. It will show in the chest if there is a chest or not.

14. Tower Defence
This game used to be in top 3. But I placed it on number 14 becuase the hype got really low. I never really play this anymore. I think two times in 1 month? And why did they remove /votekick? ): So much people want it back.

13. Paintball
I like this game, it's fun to play with your friends. But it's not that good. I would like a little update.

12. Archer Assault
Good minigame, sometimes a little bit hard because your teammates are doing nothing. Next to that: Fun to play and never gets boring.

11. Relic Hunting
Another lobby game. Sadly, it didn't make top 10. It's number 11. This is an very fun game to play alone and with your friends. The first time I played it, it was a little bit confuesing. But maybe it will make top 10 in the future?

Now it's time for the top 10.........

10. Minerware
It's a very fun game to play. This game used to be in top 3 but it got a little bit old. But it's still in top 10. Maybe it will rise if I'm gonna play it more. It's also nice to do something with more minigames in one.

09. Line Dash
This is game is very addictive. Sometimes a little bit hard. It's also very fun when you are in the finale and the border is like 10 blocks wide. Everyone throws TNT xD.

08. FFA PvP
This game is very nice. It was number 1 in the past but it dropped because I started to play it less. I like the space map the most because you have an elytra. Sometimes also a bit annoying when someone flies away in a fight.

07. Lucky Islands
This is one of that type of games that can be everywere on the list. Sometimes I play it super much and the next day I don't. A month later I start playing again. It's like skywars with a different type of chest. Very fun I guess.

06. Bingo
A fun new fresh game that is very fun to play. I'll never say no if someone asks me to play it. I love survival and I also have a special server for that but this is just very good. I hope they won't remove it.

05. Layer Spleef
This game is so good. I'm starting to play it much more than I did before. Maybe it will reach top 3 in the future. It's only stupid when you fall 2 or more layers down. Next to that it's just so much fun.

04. Blockwars
I find this game kinda underated. The concept is very good. They should give it an update because more people need to play this. Such an awesome game.

03. Eggwars
This game is perfect. If you like long games, play Under Da Sea. My favourite map is Space. This is also a very famous minigame. Also Hypixel copied the concept with bedwars, but let's not talk about that. It's just a very good minigame.

02. Duels
I love this. It's very addictive to play for a very long time. I prefer fight good people over noobs because then it's really a bigger challenge. Good to play in your sparetime.

And now..
The moment of truth...

01. Skywars
I know, I know! It's so basic. This is by far the most famous minigame in minecraft history! And that's also why I play it some much. Campers are a problem, but it's also a challenge to get to them. What makes it even better. Not just easy rushing everyone and win. Campers give you a challenge. (But I still report them :p) I got a playtime of 6 days, 12 hours, and 4 minutes Solo and Team Skywars. That's insane right?

Thanks for reading. My main language is Dutch so there can be some mistakes in this tread. Bye!
Poll: Max. 10 choices.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

EggWars. Fun game.
I also like SkyWars, but C:

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
u
24 minigames........
What's your favourite?
Here's my list:

24. Assassination
Maybe a shocker for some people. This minigame on last place. Well, I never play it and I find the concept kinda boring. Maybe they should give it an update.

23. Freebuild
I'm a great builder, but I never play this game. I never have inspiration. I play this game like three times per year xD. I prefer building in single player where you have all space.

22. Ultra Hardcore
I love this minigame, but I never play it because players never join and that's why it's so low on the list. A new good good good update would give this a boost to the top 10.

21. Survival Games
Another shocker. This is one of the most famous Minecraft minigames so why is it so low on the list? Well, I almost never play it because we have skywars. But that doesn't make this game bad. Another update would give it a boost on this list.

20. Lobby Parkour
I like parkour, but I play on a special server for that. Can't they just release the minigame? Having one parkour in each lobby is kinda boring now.

19. Lobby Fishing
Well, it's nice that you can get rewards with it but.. It misses something. It's just fishing.. Kinda boring. I don't know what but maybe they should add something to make it better.

18. Barn Brawl
This is a nice game. But it's just slapping animals. It's nice that they added mobs with negative points to slap in other bases but next to that it's kinda the same. Not saying it's a bad game.

17. Wing Rush
Another arcade game. I used to like flying with elytra (I still do) but it's kinda boring. Sometimes this game lags a bit but it's an okay game. Maybe a little update please.

16. Infection
This is my least favourite beta game. I like the concept but sometimes it gets a bit unfair and impossible to win as a human. Imagine you don't have food anymore so you can't run away from other players.

15. Chest Chaser
I like to play it because it's really a challenge. But how can you know there's actually a chest? Maybe someone just found it before you joined the server and there isn't a new chest yet and you are searching for nothing. Idea: Make the command: /chest. It will show in the chest if there is a chest or not.

14. Tower Defence
This game used to be in top 3. But I placed it on number 14 becuase the hype got really low. I never really play this anymore. I think two times in 1 month? And why did they remove /votekick? ): So much people want it back.

13. Paintball
I like this game, it's fun to play with your friends. But it's not that good. I would like a little update.

12. Archer Assault
Good minigame, sometimes a little bit hard because your teammates are doing nothing. Next to that: Fun to play and never gets boring.

11. Relic Hunting
Another lobby game. Sadly, it didn't make top 10. It's number 11. This is an very fun game to play alone and with your friends. The first time I played it, it was a little bit confuesing. But maybe it will make top 10 in the future?

10. Minerware
It's a very fun game to play. This game used to be in top 3 but it got a little bit old. But it's still in top 10. Maybe it will rise if I'm gonna play it more. It's also nice to do something with more minigames in one.

09. Line Dash
This is game is very addictive. Sometimes a little bit hard. It's also very fun when you are in the finale and the border is like 10 blocks wide. Everyone throws TNT xD.

08. FFA PvP
This game is very nice. It was number 1 in the past but it dropped because I started to play it less. I like the space map the most because you have an elytra. Sometimes also a bit annoying when someone flies away in a fight.

07. Lucky Islands
This is one of that type of games that can be everywere on the list. Sometimes I play it super much and the next day I don't. A month later I start playing again. It's like skywars with a different type of chest. Very fun I guess.

06. Bingo
A fun new fresh game that is very fun to play. I'll never say no if someone asks me to play it. I love survival and I also have a special server for that but this is just very good. I hope they won't remove it.

05. Layer Spleef
This game is so good. I'm starting to play it much more than I did before. Maybe it will reach top 3 in the future. It's only stupid when you fall 2 or more layers down. Next to that it's just so much fun.

04. Blockwars
I find this game kinda underated. The concept is very good. They should give it an update because more people need to play this. Such an awesome game.

03. Eggwars
This game is perfect. If you like long games, play Under Da Sea. My favourite map is Space. This is also a very famous minigame. Also Hypixel copied the concept with bedwars, but let's not talk about that. It's just a very good minigame.

02. Duels
I love this. It's very addictive to play for a very long time. I prefer fight good people over noobs because then it's really a bigger challenge. Good to play in your sparetime.

And now..
The moment of truth...

01. Skywars
I know, I know! It's so basic. This is by far the most famous minigame in minecraft history! And that's also why I play it some much. Campers are a problem, but it's also a challenge to get to them. What makes it even better. Not just easy rushing everyone and win. Campers give you a challenge. (But I still report them :p) I got a playtime of 6 days, 12 hours, and 4 minutes Solo and Team Skywars. That's insane right?

Thanks for reading. My main language is Dutch so there can be some mistakes in this tread. Bye!
Poll: Max. 3 choices.[/QUOTE
you're point: Update all games that are not in the top 3 so i can put 23 games in the top 3!

Reactions: Ruisdier

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
24 minigames........
What's your favourite?
Here's my list:

24. Assassination

23. Freebuild

22. Ultra Hardcore

21. Survival Games

20. Lobby Parkour

19. Lobby Fishing

18. Barn Brawl

17. Wing Rush

16. Infection

15. Chest Chaser

14. Tower Defence

13. Paintball

12. Archer Assault

11. Relic Hunting

10. Minerware

09. Line Dash

08. FFA PvP

07. Lucky Islands

06. Bingo

05. Layer Spleef

04. Blockwars

03. Eggwars

02. Duels

And now..
The moment of truth...

01. Skywars

Poll: Max. 3 choices.
woops did it wrong,
you're point: Update all games that are not in the top 3 so i can put 23 games in the top 3!

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Eggwars is my favorite game in CubeCraft server because we can make people mad by destroying their eggs that aren't protected.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
24 minigames........
What's your favourite?
Here's my list:

24. Assassination

23. Freebuild

22. Ultra Hardcore

21. Survival Games

20. Lobby Parkour

19. Lobby Fishing

18. Barn Brawl

17. Wing Rush

16. Infection

15. Chest Chaser

14. Tower Defence

13. Paintball

12. Archer Assault

11. Relic Hunting

10. Minerware

09. Line Dash

08. FFA PvP

07. Lucky Islands

06. Bingo

05. Layer Spleef

04. Blockwars

03. Eggwars

02. Duels

And now..
The moment of truth...

01. Skywars

Poll: Max. 10 choices.
I like Bingo, eggwars, and any lobby game because they are all great games to play with friends minus the lobby games. I play the lobby games if I am waiting for a friend.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom