Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
For solo I really like old Pirates, Ice, and Trees also Jungle is very fun cause everyone just comes mid its a fast full of pvp at mid, but if you ask for favourite its ice.
For team skywars is Evacuate a very fun map. Least favourite I would say a lot of maps that force you to go middle so I have 3 least favourite just maps I find terrible ping pong wiring the field thing the football field I really dislike these maps cause it's just a flat mid where you get cleaned and you can't rush other islands cause everyone goes middle.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
For solo I really like old Pirates, Ice, and Trees also Jungle is very fun cause everyone just comes mid its a fast full of pvp at mid, but if you ask for favourite its ice.
For team skywars is Evacuate a very fun map. Least favourite I would say a lot of maps that force you to go middle so I have 3 least favourite just maps I find terrible ping pong wiring the field thing the football field I really dislike these maps cause it's just a flat mid where you get cleaned and you can't rush other islands cause everyone goes middle.
I agree with the mid maps are bad, however I don't know why but I really like the wiring one, it has lots of chests and places to hide, and there are enough islands to run to if you are low.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I agree with the mid maps are bad, however I don't know why but I really like the wiring one, it has lots of chests and places to hide, and there are enough islands to run to if you are low.
Yeah its the best one out of the 3 isn't really a good map tho since I often have people keeping the high ground on the mountains and not coming down making it very hard to fight them in normal in op it isn't a problem but in normal big problem. Also the wiring map I can run but often I run into another person while runninf or even while fighting someone merge or I get cleaned straight away making it very difficult to run if he's right behind me all not great maps I don't understand why they added wiring as its also one of these maps. There is a lot of islands to run too but often I get thrown off if it's a flat bridge or I get hit off if it's a high bridge or I get chased to the island and killed.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey! My favourite maps are: bamboo, tron, and temple.
And my least favourite maps are: nether, bones, and flowers. ^o^

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Yeah its the best one out of the 3 isn't really a good map tho since I often have people keeping the high ground on the mountains and not coming down making it very hard to fight them in normal in op it isn't a problem but in normal big problem. Also the wiring map I can run but often I run into another person while runninf or even while fighting someone merge or I get cleaned straight away making it very difficult to run if he's right behind me all not great maps I don't understand why they added wiring as its also one of these maps. There is a lot of islands to run too but often I get thrown off if it's a flat bridge or I get hit off if it's a high bridge or I get chased to the island and killed.
My strategy: Loot chests fast and speed-bridge to mid. Usually I avoid fighting until I have enough mid loot to ensure victory over someone who might be better than me, waiting also means there will be less players to clean you. If you have to fight then do. When there are less players, fight them, preferably not with you near the edge, if they are near the edge that is good as you can hit them off. If you are low and can't immediately heal, bridge up one of those towers and snowball people off until you can safely heal. If anyone else is at the top tower, don't bother trying to kill them as they have the high ground, wait for them to come down. Same applies for people camping their own island. Usually on normal enderpearls spawn after 2 or 3 refills, so you can surprise them that way if you can.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
My strategy: Loot chests fast and speed-bridge to mid. Usually I avoid fighting until I have enough mid loot to ensure victory over someone who might be better than me, waiting also means there will be less players to clean you. If you have to fight then do. When there are less players, fight them, preferably not with you near the edge, if they are near the edge that is good as you can hit them off. If you are low and can't immediately heal, bridge up one of those towers and snowball people off until you can safely heal. If anyone else is at the top tower, don't bother trying to kill them as they have the high ground, wait for them to come down. Same applies for people camping their own island. Usually on normal enderpearls spawn after 2 or 3 refills, so you can surprise them that way if you can.
Yeah smart tactic I just don't really enjoy playing that way I always like to rush and be aggressive cause I find that the most fun I like fighting people quick. I just really dislike the map yes you can get wins from them if using a simple tactic but I just skip the maps and play another more enjoyable map as I like the rushing from my island to others and not fighting at middle but I guess cubecraft no longer adds these maps. Cubecraft skywars maps feel less like cubecraft and more like hypixel where everyone goes mid everyone used to rush on cubecraft

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
My favourite map is I think glass because the islands aren’t to close to each other and u can easily push them trough the middle.
And mij least favourite map is bones too because they only need 3 blocks to come close to me and I can’t even open a chest and some people are already attacking me 😁

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
They recently changed Nether so it's just the same as castle or any of those maps. It's a shame, though it wasn't the best it was definitely unique. Also I like flowers because in 1.8 you can make god apples :P

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
They recently changed Nether so it's just the same as castle or any of those maps. It's a shame, though it wasn't the best it was definitely unique. Also I like flowers because in 1.8 you can make god apples :P
Nether update wasn't the best since now it's just everyone goes mid and you'll get cleaned. But I guess it was better than before cause before I would rush a few islands and then last person would be stacked at middle

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Yeah smart tactic I just don't really enjoy playing that way I always like to rush and be aggressive cause I find that the most fun I like fighting people quick. I just really dislike the map yes you can get wins from them if using a simple tactic but I just skip the maps and play another more enjoyable map as I like the rushing from my island to others and not fighting at middle but I guess cubecraft no longer adds these maps. Cubecraft skywars maps feel less like cubecraft and more like hypixel where everyone goes mid everyone used to rush on cubecraft
Going for mid is the best tactic, just slow to begin with. However, after you looted mid, you are at the centre of the game so you can easily reach anyone quickly. If you want to have action packed games you don't need to rush, just chase people down 😁

D

Deleted member 511644

Indeed, I admit, I'm always doing the exact same thing, but if you got to mid, and you get those apples, you just almost won the game, also, in my opinion, there isn't really a good place to pvp on the middle.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom