Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EnderMightYT

Jan 15, 2021
ok look so its been more than a week, i did not hack in any way, and yet i am baned, i am bieng punished for no reason ;-;. i have talked to 2-3 mods but no seems to help so my last place is the forums.
look so here is what happened.
i was playing survival games and just spamming my mouse as hard as i could and reached up tp 35 cps. the game starts and i see a msg pop up in chat, "EnderMightYT10 has been banned for cheating" something like that. and at first i was fine with it as i would get unbanned in a day or two because i didnt do anything wrong. But here i am 1 week later... This is ridclulous come on i am bieng punished for no reason, i would really like to get unbanned cause i really want to play eggwars again :(
i dont have any proof that i didnt auto click, but i have prooven myself to different mods in the past when i was banned on a different account for the same reason.

please look into my cause this si VERY inconvinient

• Haha
Reactions: gameryael12

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hi! As your Sentinel Conversation is awaiting to be reviewed, there is currently nothing you can do to speed up this process. At this point, the only this you can do is wait in patience. We understand that it's taking long, longer than usual, just addressing that it is a fair workload they have on their chests, and as any other human being, the amount of their available time, energy and workload change with time and their performance may not be constant. Sorry for the caused inconvenience, but we'll try to reply as soon as possible. Thanks! ^-^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom