Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hey all,

I've been semi-active on cubecraft for a pretty long time now. Coming back to the game at least once a year -- grind for a while until I subsequently get bored and then the cycle repeats itself.
Anyhow, I'm currently chilling at a whopping lvl 72, but I've seen players with wayyy higher levels than that. Which for me begged the question, how do people get such high levels? As far as I'm aware the process of leveling up is pretty demanding and takes quite a while. Are there any tricks to speed up the process? Also, what's the best gamemode for leveling? Do kills play a role? Are there xp boosts of sorts?
I'm super curious to hear how it all works :) also while you're at it, lmk what level you are in the comments!

For the record, I'm talking about your overall level — the one visible when people hover over your name in chat.
↓↓↓↓↓

Screenshot 2021-11-14 171410.png

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
If you're skilled enough, winning mulitple Solo Skywars games every day (one games gives 125 experience) should be the fastest way to level up. Another great option is to play Team Eggwars in parties (as each win gives 250 experience).
Yes, there are xpboosts, known as "personal multipliers", which you can get by voting for the server, and normal multipliers, which you can buy from the server's store, which give you quite a lot of experience as other players can "thank you" for using such multipliers, which gives you some experience and points as well.
I'm currently level 125 :) Hope this will help you!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea, just buy alts and win farm
^ definitely not a joke. But: Levels don't matter on Cubecraft too much really, they don't show you have more skill than someone with a level under you seen as its just through winning games and you can easily just get carried all day(like me). There's no need to concentrate on levels that much or else it wont be fun

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if this applies for Java, but in Bedrock, I think grinding skywars and eggwars games are the fastest method of leveling. Seasonal games, such as Magic & Mayhem, would give you 1,250 xp after killing the boss each time. So, I would say seasonal games are the best, and Eggwars/Skywars is a close second.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Multipliers and Eggwars 10v10 games are a good way to farm levels

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom