Hi everyone, I want to suggest for FFA to either add healing when you kill someone or faster healing in general because healing is very, very slow and also very annoying. So what i'm suggesting is to add faster healing to the game.
I agree! I love how we posted suggestions regarding the same topic within minutes of each other xD. I think this shows how desperate the community is for having this implemented!
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.