Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I'm not very good at it either, but the basics are not very hard. You walk or run forward looking at the ground at a bit of an angle and just place blocks. The best suggestion is really to open YouTube, search for Bedrock bridging and watch someone else do it first. Then open up a new world and just build bridges left, right and centre. And you know, what they say, practice makes perfect.

I'm sure you'll get the hang of the mechanics rather soon. Good luck and have fun with it!

pekd

stelle dich an den rand vom void, schaue im 45 grad winkel ins void sodass der block auf dem du stehst umrandet ist, halte die rechte maustaste gedrückt lauf vorwärts und schaue dabei so schnell wie möglich nach unten. wenn du immernoch hilfe brauchst, schick mir eine friend request (pekd2934), dann kann ich dir besser helfen. hoffe ich konnte es einigermaßen erklären!

Reactions: IamTed3000

clawyyy

Feb 18, 2023
Pronouns
She/They
hey, hope you’re doing a fantastic day. When i saw my friend “saltyshadows” do the fast bridge, i’ve wanted to know how r do it for a while. I’ve just watched him what he does, what i did is - Look down, sprint, hold jump, hold your block button down. But they are videos to it as i copied a link down below.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom