Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I regret to inform all of you, that I will be leaving CCG for an extended time. Not just CCG and its awesome community, but all videogames in general. It is taking too much of my time, leaving me with too little to focus on other things important to me, (such as music, basketball, and several others.) I will miss most of you, those I won't miss are the hackers that drop my pvp win rates below zero with their incredibly unrealistic hit percentages. -_- I wish you all the best of luck, excluding the inevitable rise of a new (less awesome) Peanut Overlord. Though I will miss you all greatly, there is one thing you should not doubt. I WILL be back, and whenever that is, I hope to rebuild relationships within this group of awesome minecrafters. I will see you when I return, catch you all later! :)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Goodbye. You will be missed, we will have one less walking and talking peanut in the community D; Well, we will have no more walking and talking peanuts, you were like, the only one. But, I hope you do come back. Good luck with that thing called real life.

Yus no more profile post spam with you and super ;3

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
The fall of a titan
The end of an era

Going to miss you buddy, hope to see you again sometime. Good luck with everything

N

Nyanbaz

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean we'll miss you
Until we meet again!
~Author Unknown

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Oh my god... i never saw this thread before... =,( I'll miss you peanut! If it weren't for you, i wouldn't even be here right now.. :( I hope to see you again someday, lieutenant peanut, and if you don't, i will murder the peanut overlord. :( :( :( :( :(

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #60-
A jiffy is an actual unit of time, equal to 1/100th of a second.
2 months of facts, WE ALL DID IT! 🎉
I am not sure if I will continue writing facts or quit them, but yay 2 months!
I was tired of searching for facts manually, so I used Chat-gpt today.
I think that I broke chat-gpt-
1000082425.jpg
1000082426.jpg
Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
Top Bottom