Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2020
View attachment 159965

Hello! Since the release of Skyblock I've had many people come up to me and ask different type of questions. Some of those questions are more common than others so I've decided to make this thread which should answer some of them!

List of questions

1. How do I add someone to my island?
  2. How do I get coal/lapis/iron/etc?
  3. How do I remove someone from my island?
  4. How much does this item cost?
  5. How do I collect a spawner? Is silk touch needed?
  6. How do I give items/coins to someone that isn’t on my island?
  7. How long does it take for this to grow/generate?
  8. How can I visit my friends’ island?
  9. How do I enchant an item?
  10. How do I repair an item?
  11. How many islands are there?
  12. How do I tame an ocelot?
  13. I found a bug! What do I do?
  14. How do I reset/delete a profile?
  15. How do I get to an island? Where is it?

Answers

You can do so by being in the profile you’d like to add the player to, open the skyblock menu, click on profiles, click on the profile you’re currently on and click on the item that’s named “Add Player”. Another easy way to do this is by using the command /profile add <name>.

These items are found in different islands that you can unlock by completing quests.

Go to your Skyblock menu. From there click on the profile menu, then onto your active profile and click on the player you would like to kick. In that menu click on the TNT and you will have kicked that player from your profile!

You can check the buy price of an item in the shop which is accessible by clicking on the villager at your island or by going to the Skyblock hub. This requires you having the item in your inventory.

You can remove any type of spawner with a pickaxe. No enchants needed!

Currently giving or trading items or coins isn’t possible.

If you click on the crop or generator a GUI should show on your screen which displays the time it takes to grow/generate. You can also see this information on a documentation thread I made here.

Currently it is not possible to do this but it will most likely be a feature in the future!

You can enchant an item by going to the skyblock hub and right clicking the NPC with the name “Enchanter”. This should open a GUI where if you then click the item you’d like to enchant you should have various different enchants that you’re able to put on your item.

You can repair an item by going to the skyblock hub and right clicking the NPC with the name “Repairer”. This should open a GUI where if you click on the item you’d like to repair you have different options as to how much you’d like to repair your item. Repairing an item uses the same material that you used to craft it.

There are currently 9 islands (including the starter island).
  1. Oak Forest
  2. Plains
  3. Cold Taiga
  4. Jungle
  5. Desert
  6. Birch Forest
  7. Savannah
  8. Extreme Hills
  9. Swampland
Keep in mind that this is only the overworld. There are still 2 other dimensions. Who knows how they will look like!

Just unlocked the Jungle Island and you'd like to tame some kitty cats? No problem! To tame an ocelot all you need to do is have some fish and stand near the ocelots, but don't move as they'll run away! If you're holding your fish they'll eventually get close enough to you where you'll be able to feed them fish and tame them! You can see a short video made by @Fisktratt showing how she tamed her ocelot by clicking here!

Awesome! We’re glad to hear that you’re willing to share it. Please report the bug at https://bugs.cubecraft.net/ and a staff member will check it as soon as they can!

In the currently Skyblock version deleting or resetting a profile isn't possible.

To get to an island you first have to unlock it. This can be done by completing a certain amount of quests. Once you've done this a new island will appear somewhere in the distance and to get to it you'll have to build over there with blocks!

As of now these are the 15 most common questions that I've gotten in-game. If you have any questions that aren't listed here don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member. I might even add it to this list!
FYI: The most frequently asked question by far is "what island can I get iron on?" I feel this should be included in this FAQ.

Reactions: niplash

mrdravon240

Jan 12, 2021
When I’m playing skyblock I have a problem where my camera keeps going up when I’m doing anything, but this only happens on skyblock and not on any other game mode. It’s not my controller, doesn’t do it to any other game and not on any other modes on the Cubecraft server

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
When I’m playing skyblock I have a problem where my camera keeps going up when I’m doing anything, but this only happens on skyblock and not on any other game mode. It’s not my controller, doesn’t do it to any other game and not on any other modes on the Cubecraft server
Try record it and make a bug report.

blo0dy_rabbit

Feb 14, 2021
[ATTACH = полный] 159965 [/ ATTACH]

Привет! С момента выпуска Skyblock ко мне подходило много людей и задавало разные вопросы. Некоторые из этих вопросов чаще встречаются, чем другие, поэтому я решил создать эту ветку, которая должна ответить на некоторые из них!

[cc_title = "00BF00"] Список вопросов [/ cc_title]
  1. Как мне добавить кого-нибудь на свой остров?
  2. Как получить уголь / ляпис / железо и т. Д.?
  3. Как удалить кого-то с моего острова?
  4. Сколько стоит эта вещь?
  5. Как собрать спаунер? Нужен ли шелк на ощупь?
  6. Как я могу отдать предметы / монеты кому-то, кто не на моем острове?
  7. Сколько времени нужно, чтобы это выросло / сгенерировалось?
  8. Как я могу посетить остров моих друзей?
  9. Как наложить чары на предмет?
  10. Как мне отремонтировать предмет?
  11. Сколько здесь островов?
  12. Как приручить оцелота?
  13. Нашел ошибку! Что я делаю?
  14. Как сбросить / удалить профиль?
  15. Как мне попасть на остров? Где это?

[cc_title = "F29F00"] Ответы [/ cc_title]

1. Как мне добавить кого-нибудь на мой остров?
Вы можете сделать это, войдя в профиль, в который хотите добавить игрока, открыть меню скайблока, щелкнуть профили, щелкнуть профиль, в котором вы сейчас находитесь, и щелкнуть элемент с названием «Добавить игрока». Другой простой способ сделать это - использовать команду / profile add <name>.

2. Как получить уголь / ляпис / железо и т. Д.?
Эти предметы находятся на разных островах, которые вы можете разблокировать, выполняя квесты.

3. Как мне удалить кого-то с моего острова?
Зайдите в меню Skyblock. Оттуда нажмите на меню профиля, затем на свой активный профиль и нажмите на игрока, которого вы хотите выгнать. В этом меню нажмите на TNT, и вы удалите этого игрока из своего профиля!

4. Сколько стоит этот предмет?
Вы можете проверить цену покупки предмета в магазине, в который можно попасть, нажав на жителя деревни на вашем острове или перейдя в центр Skyblock. Это требует, чтобы у вас был предмет в вашем инвентаре.

5. Как собрать спаунер? Нужен ли шелк на ощупь?
Вы можете удалить любой тип спавнера киркой. Чары не нужны!

6. Как я могу отдать предметы / монеты кому-то, кто не на моем острове?
В настоящее время передача или обмен предметов или монет невозможна.

7. Сколько времени нужно, чтобы это выросло / сгенерировалось?
Если вы нажмете на урожай или генератор, на вашем экране должен появиться графический интерфейс, который отображает время, необходимое для роста / создания. Вы также можете увидеть эту информацию в ветке документации, которую я создал здесь.

8. Как я могу посетить остров моих друзей?
В настоящее время это невозможно, но, скорее всего, это будет функция в будущем!

9. Как наложить чары на предмет?
Вы можете зачаровать предмет, перейдя в центр скайблока и щелкнув правой кнопкой мыши NPC с именем «Enchanter». Это должно открыть графический интерфейс, где, если вы затем нажмете на предмет, который хотите зачаровать, у вас должны появиться различные различные чары, которые вы можете наложить на свой предмет.

10. Как отремонтировать предмет?
Вы можете отремонтировать предмет, перейдя в центр Skyblock и щелкнув правой кнопкой мыши NPC с именем «Ремонтник». Это должно открыть графический интерфейс, где, если вы нажмете на элемент, который хотите восстановить, у вас будут разные варианты того, сколько вы хотите отремонтировать. Для ремонта предмета используется тот же материал, который вы использовали для его изготовления.

11. Сколько здесь островов?
В настоящее время существует 9 островов (включая стартовый остров).
  1. Дубовый лес
  2. Равнины
  3. Холодная тайга
  4. Джунгли
  5. Пустыня
  6. Березовый лес
  7. Саванна
  8. Экстремальные холмы
  9. Болото
Имейте в виду, что это только верхний мир. Есть еще 2 других измерения. Кто знает, как они будут выглядеть!

12. Как приручить оцелота?
Вы только что открыли остров в джунглях и хотите приручить котят? Без проблем! Чтобы приручить оцелота, все, что вам нужно сделать, это поймать рыбу и встать рядом с оцелотами, но не двигаться, поскольку они убежат! В конце концов, она подойдет к вам достаточно близко, и вы сможете покормить их рыбой и приручить! Вы можете посмотреть короткое видео, снятое [USER = 443733] @Fisktratt [/ USER], показывающее, как она приручила свое оцелота, здесь !

13. Я обнаружил ошибку! Что я делаю?
Потрясающий! Мы рады слышать, что вы готовы им поделиться. Пожалуйста, сообщите об ошибке на https://bugs.cubecraft.net/, и сотрудник проверит ее, как только сможет!

14. Как сбросить / удалить профиль?
В текущей версии Skyblock или сброс профиля невозможно.

15. Как мне попасть на остров? Где это?
Чтобы попасть на остров, сначала нужно его разблокировать. Это можно сделать, выполнив определенное количество квестов. Как только вы это сделаете, вам придется строить там блоки!

На данный момент это 15 самых распространенных вопросов, которые мне задают в игре. Если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы, которых нет в списке, не стесняйтесь задавать мне или другому сотруднику. Я мог бы даже добавить его в этот список!

View attachment 159965

Hello! Since the release of Skyblock I've had many people come up to me and ask different type of questions. Some of those questions are more common than others so I've decided to make this thread which should answer some of them!

List of questions

Answers

You can do so by being in the profile you’d like to add the player to, open the skyblock menu, click on profiles, click on the profile you’re currently on and click on the item that’s named “Add Player”. Another easy way to do this is by using the command /profile add <name>.

These items are found in different islands that you can unlock by completing quests.

Go to your Skyblock menu. From there click on the profile menu, then onto your active profile and click on the player you would like to kick. In that menu click on the TNT and you will have kicked that player from your profile!

You can check the buy price of an item in the shop which is accessible by clicking on the villager at your island or by going to the Skyblock hub. This requires you having the item in your inventory.

If you click on the crop or generator a GUI should show on your screen which displays the time it takes to grow/generate. You can also see this information on a documentation thread I made here.

Currently it is not possible to do this but it will most likely be a feature in the future!

You can enchant an item by going to the skyblock hub and right clicking the NPC with the name “Enchanter”. This should open a GUI where if you then click the item you’d like to enchant you should have various different enchants that you’re able to put on your item.

You can repair an item by going to the skyblock hub and right clicking the NPC with the name “Repairer”. This should open a GUI where if you click on the item you’d like to repair you have different options as to how much you’d like to repair your item. Repairing an item uses the same material that you used to craft it.

1. Oak Forest
  2. Plains
  3. Cold Taiga
  4. Jungle
  5. Desert
  6. Birch Forest
  7. Savannah
  8. Extreme Hills
  9. Swampland
Keep in mind that this is only the overworld. There are still 2 other dimensions. Who knows how they will look like!

Just unlocked the Jungle Island and you'd like to tame some kitty cats? No problem! To tame an ocelot all you need to do is have some fish and stand near the ocelots, but don't move as they'll run away! If you're holding your fish they'll eventually get close enough to you where you'll be able to feed them fish and tame them! You can see a short video made by @Fisktratt showing how she tamed her ocelot by clicking here!

Awesome! We’re glad to hear that you’re willing to share it. Please report the bug at https://bugs.cubecraft.net/ and a staff member will check it as soon as they can!

In the currently Skyblock version deleting or resetting a profile isn't possible.

To get to an island you first have to unlock it. This can be done by completing a certain amount of quests. Once you've done this a new island will appear somewhere in the distance and to get to it you'll have to build over there with blocks!

As of now these are the 15 most common questions that I've gotten in-game. If you have any questions that aren't listed here don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member. I might even add it to this list!

View attachment 159965

List of questions

Answers

1. Oak Forest
  2. Plains
  3. Cold Taiga
  4. Jungle
  5. Desert
  6. Birch Forest
  7. Savannah
  8. Extreme Hills
  9. Swampland

Hello,I have one problem with skyblock. My friend gave owner to my previous account(now I can't enter that account).Is it possible to change owner somehow else?Or at least take it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom