Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
main banner.png

Hello! Since the release of Skyblock I've had many people come up to me and ask different type of questions. Some of those questions are more common than others so I've decided to make this thread which should answer some of them!

List of questions

1. How do I add someone to my island?
  2. How do I get coal/lapis/iron/etc?
  3. How do I remove someone from my island?
  4. How much does this item cost?
  5. How do I collect a spawner? Is silk touch needed?
  6. How do I give items/coins to someone that isn’t on my island?
  7. How long does it take for this to grow/generate?
  8. How can I visit my friends’ island?
  9. How do I enchant an item?
  10. How do I repair an item?
  11. How many islands are there?
  12. How do I tame an ocelot?
  13. I found a bug! What do I do?
  14. How do I reset/delete a profile?
  15. How do I get to an island? Where is it?

Answers

You can do so by being in the profile you’d like to add the player to, open the skyblock menu, click on profiles, click on the profile you’re currently on and click on the item that’s named “Add Player”. Another easy way to do this is by using the command /profile add <name>.

These items are found in different islands that you can unlock by completing quests.

Go to your Skyblock menu. From there click on the profile menu, then onto your active profile and click on the player you would like to kick. In that menu click on the TNT and you will have kicked that player from your profile!

You can check the buy price of an item in the shop which is accessible by clicking on the villager at your island or by going to the Skyblock hub. This requires you having the item in your inventory.

You can remove any type of spawner with a pickaxe. No enchants needed!

Currently giving or trading items or coins isn’t possible.

If you click on the crop or generator a GUI should show on your screen which displays the time it takes to grow/generate. You can also see this information on a documentation thread I made here.

Currently it is not possible to do this but it will most likely be a feature in the future!

You can enchant an item by going to the skyblock hub and right clicking the NPC with the name “Enchanter”. This should open a GUI where if you then click the item you’d like to enchant you should have various different enchants that you’re able to put on your item.

You can repair an item by going to the skyblock hub and right clicking the NPC with the name “Repairer”. This should open a GUI where if you click on the item you’d like to repair you have different options as to how much you’d like to repair your item. Repairing an item uses the same material that you used to craft it.

There are currently 9 islands (including the starter island).
  1. Oak Forest
  2. Plains
  3. Cold Taiga
  4. Jungle
  5. Desert
  6. Birch Forest
  7. Savannah
  8. Extreme Hills
  9. Swampland
Keep in mind that this is only the overworld. There are still 2 other dimensions. Who knows how they will look like!

Just unlocked the Jungle Island and you'd like to tame some kitty cats? No problem! To tame an ocelot all you need to do is have some fish and stand near the ocelots, but don't move as they'll run away! If you're holding your fish they'll eventually get close enough to you where you'll be able to feed them fish and tame them! You can see a short video made by @Fisktratt showing how she tamed her ocelot by clicking here!

Awesome! We’re glad to hear that you’re willing to share it. Please report the bug at https://bugs.cubecraft.net/ and a staff member will check it as soon as they can!

14. How do I reset/delete a profile?
In the currently Skyblock version deleting or resetting a profile isn't possible.

15. How do I get to an island? Where is it?
To get to an island you first have to unlock it. This can be done by completing a certain amount of quests. Once you've done this a new island will appear somewhere in the distance and to get to it you'll have to build over there with blocks!

As of now these are the 15 most common questions that I've gotten in-game. If you have any questions that aren't listed here don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member. I might even add it to this list!

Last edited:

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
View attachment 159965

Hello! Since the release of Skyblock I've had many people come up to me and ask different type of questions. Some of those questions are more common than others so I've decided to make this thread which should answer some of them!

List of questions

Answers

You can do so by being in the profile you’d like to add the player to, open the skyblock menu, click on profiles, click on the profile you’re currently on and click on the item that’s named “Add Player”. Another easy way to do this is by using the command /profile add <name>.

These items are found in different islands that you can unlock by completing quests.

Currently it is not possible to do this but it will most likely be a feature in the future!

You can check the buy price of an item in the shop which is accessible by clicking on the villager at your island or by going to the Skyblock hub. This requires you having the item in your inventory.

You can remove any type of spawner with a pickaxe. No enchants needed!

Currently giving or trading items or coins isn’t possible.

If you click on the crop or generator a GUI should show on your screen which displays the time it takes to grow/generate. You can also see this information on a documentation thread I made here.

You can enchant an item by going to the skyblock hub and right clicking the NPC with the name “Enchanter”. This should open a GUI where if you then click the item you’d like to enchant you should have various different enchants that you’re able to put on your item.

You can repair an item by going to the skyblock hub and right clicking the NPC with the name “Repairer”. This should open a GUI where if you click on the item you’d like to repair you have different options as to how much you’d like to repair your item. Repairing an item uses the same material that you used to craft it.

There are currently 9 islands (including the starter island).
  1. Oak Forest
  2. Plains
  3. Cold Taiga
  4. Jungle
  5. Desert
  6. Birch Forest
  7. Savannah
  8. Extreme Hills
  9. Swampland
Keep in mind that this is only the overworld. There are still 2 other dimensions. Who knows how they will look like!

Just unlocked the Jungle Island and you'd like to tame some kitty cats? No problem! To tame an ocelot all you need to do is have some fish and stand near the ocelots, but don't move as they'll run away! If you're holding your fish they'll eventually get close enough to you where you'll be able to feed them fish and tame them! You can see a short video made by @Fisktratt showing how she tamed her ocelot by clicking here!

Awesome! We’re glad to hear that you’re willing to share it. Please report the bug at https://bugs.cubecraft.net/ and a staff member will check it as soon as they can!

As of now these are the 13 most common questions that I've gotten in-game. If you have any questions that aren't listed here don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member. I might even add it to this list!
Thank you very much for the post, I think you have helped us all!
Greetings!

FrootSalad

Mar 14, 2020
Is "Artic Armor" a one time thing? Mine broke :/

- If it is, then there should be a market where you can retrieve lost/broken items for a hefty price or something

Reactions: bighotdogg

Moos6

Apr 28, 2020
Hi
I have a question about adding people to yyour island. I tried the command and the clicking via the profile setting, but it both didn't work. I dont know why but when I try to add a player, it says "Players cannot be added to your personal profile." (red coloured). I don't know what to do about it and i wanna play with my friend on 1 island. Can anyone help me solving this issue?

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi
I have a question about adding people to yyour island. I tried the command and the clicking via the profile setting, but it both didn't work. I dont know why but when I try to add a player, it says "Players cannot be added to your personal profile." (red coloured). I don't know what to do about it and i wanna play with my friend on 1 island. Can anyone help me solving this issue?

if its a solo island nobody but you can join. Change profiles to a co-op island.

loller

Sep 26, 2014
Can you add what the creature limit is? I only have 240 spawners at the moment. I get the notification "you are close to creature limit" whole the time?
Like what is the max spawners you can have?

Reactions: HackersDontWin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom