Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

tvdw013

Mar 26, 2020
Tilburg, Netherlands
Hello, i had heard from multiple people that they got banned by sentinel why they weren't cheating, but it was fixed pretty quickly, one of my friends even experienced this and got unbanned after less than 2 hours!
Never would i have thought that i myself would experience this, i got banned by sentinel (it said it caught me cheating while i wasn't) while i was casually playing minerware with some friends, i wasn't even lagging! Of course the first thing i did was appeal to my ban, it took some time (normally it takes 1/3 hours) But i understoond from a staff member sentinel bans are different, so i waited. I had to wait 26 hours just for my appeal to be denied! I filled out a couple of questions and i had to wait again, it's been 20 hours i think, i understand this may not be very long, but i also contacted a AntiCheat dev, he also didnt respond (Note: not blaming anything on him). But i just think its weird i have to wait THIS long for my appeal to accepted, and be unbanned. Teamers get banned for 1 day, and i have been banned for over 2 days now for absolutely nothing. I'm a little frustrated about all this, but i dont blame anyone and i get it may take some time i just wanted to tell other people about my experiences with sentinel and the process of getting an unban.

Anyways i would like to know if any of you guys had trouble with sentinel, or with other false bans/mutes, how was your experience with appealing and getting an unban/mute. I would like to hear about you guys' experiences!

(IGN: TilburgTifosi, Diamond and Plus rank, lvl 59)

Attachments

• Schermopname (10).png
    Schermopname (10).png
    58.5 KB · Views: 209
Reactions: Entrustious6679

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello, i had heard from multiple people that they got banned by sentinel why they weren't cheating, but it was fixed pretty quickly, one of my friends even experienced this and got unbanned after less than 2 hours!
Never would i have thought that i myself would experience this, i got banned by sentinel (it said it caught me cheating while i wasn't) while i was casually playing minerware with some friends, i wasn't even lagging! Of course the first thing i did was appeal to my ban, it took some time (normally it takes 1/3 hours) But i understoond from a staff member sentinel bans are different, so i waited. I had to wait 26 hours just for my appeal to be denied! I filled out a couple of questions and i had to wait again, it's been 20 hours i think, i understand this may not be very long, but i also contacted a AntiCheat dev, he also didnt respond (Note: not blaming anything on him). But i just think its weird i have to wait THIS long for my appeal to accepted, and be unbanned. Teamers get banned for 1 day, and i have been banned for over 2 days now for absolutely nothing. I'm a little frustrated about all this, but i dont blame anyone and i get it may take some time i just wanted to tell other people about my experiences with sentinel and the process of getting an unban.

Anyways i would like to know if any of you guys had trouble with sentinel, or with other false bans/mutes, how was your experience with appealing and getting an unban/mute. I would like to hear about you guys' experiences!

Sentinel is still In it’s developing stages, with three busy developers. You should just be patient for your appeals to be dealt with. (If you weren’t hacking, it’s most likely you’ll be unbanned anyway!)
If your appeal has been denied, you should start a conversation with one of the sentinel devs.
Good luck!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation

Yea it is really frustrating. It'd be nice if they were a little faster with appeals.

Reactions: tvdw013

tvdw013

Mar 26, 2020
Tilburg, Netherlands
Sentinel is still In it’s developing stages, with three busy developers. You should just be patient for your appeals to be dealt with. (If you weren’t hacking, it’s most likely you’ll be unbanned anyway!)
If your appeal has been denied, you should start a conversation with one of the sentinel devs.
Good luck!
Thanks man, just a lil' frustrated about the long wait, but i understand they are busy :)

Sasquatch

Jun 8, 2020
i also got banned by sentinel, i think its because it thought i had an autoclicker but i didnt i appealed immediatly but your waiting time kinda makes me worried tbh

Reactions: tvdw013

Abdo-028

Sep 14, 2020
hello guys, I were banned too by Sentinel because of hacking.
And I hacked because there was a hacker (he uses Anti-knockback, Bridge Builder and Kill aura.
So I flew and were banned.
I m so sorry.
I have been appealed for today and still.
The appeal code: 4738
And it didn't work.
Gamertag: adelabdulrazek.
Level : 8
But i don't remember what rewards i took it.
I m so sorry and I 'll not hack again.
Plz can you unban me.😞😞🙁
[/EDIT] And I forgot i m bedrock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom