Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I keep getting false kicked and it is for breaking blocks to fast when I wasn't even hacking. Also, it was just my team and greens team. I went for greens egg, saw it from breaking liek 5 obi with a diamond pick with fast mining 3 and when I saw the egg, I got kicked for breaking blocks to fast.

This is annoying due to you guys have not fixed your anti cheat and legit players are getting kick and hackers stay in. So screw this.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
If you know what the reason behind this problem is, why do you still make a thread about it? If you only came to complain, well maybe you should apply to become a developer, so you can help them. Maybe then you'll have an idea about how long it takes to make an anti-cheat.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I keep getting false kicked and it is for breaking blocks to fast when I wasn't even hacking. Also, it was just my team and greens team. I went for greens egg, saw it from breaking liek 5 obi with a diamond pick with fast mining 3 and when I saw the egg, I got kicked for breaking blocks to fast.

This is annoying due to you guys have not fixed your anti cheat and legit players are getting kick and hackers stay in. So screw this.
Dear pack,
The servers anti-cheat is often triggered by lag. Try to fix any an all lag problems and it might fix it! We will not have to deal with this after the new anti-cheat comes one! It would be on this one, you break the blocks really fast while lagging, the lag basically acts like you broke each block twice each.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
@Jackelele please close this thread as it should not be up anymore as it is past 14 days. No need to keep it up anymore
What you now did is actually also necro-posting, so keep that in mind.
For future references, just contact a staff member in a PM to ask for a lock, or when you found a necro-posted thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom