Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 20, 2021
Dubai
Hello there! Cubecraft team :).

Millonarioguapo here!

(Sorry for my bad grammar, I’m q Spanish speaker)

I hope you guys are fine! And having a good Sumer 🌊🏝(talking about summer, the new loot pack it’s AMAZING! I just bought it and I’m in love)

I’m here to talk about my ban!

I’m not secure about the reason, but I think it’s for thinking I was using “hacks”, First of all, I have 4 months playing cubecraft without ANY problem, it’s really my favorite server in all minecraft, specially bedrock edition, because the eggwars game it’s my favorite game since I was 13 years old 😍

I have 4 years playing minecraft (Java edition) so with a logical timeline, I learn how to play with a “good” level, I used to play in Java before meeting win10 edition (as you know Java players are crazy af) so I had to adapt at that crazy players level xD, even more than hypixel, cubecraft always have been my favorite server.

So in my adapting process, I learn how to butterfly/jitterckicing, (I don’t use drag because it’s bannable) and how to aim good, build, etc. I learn to strafe, w-s tapping, start and holding combos, etc etc etc…

You can check my 4 months cubecraft stats and I’m good for the time I have on bedrock edition…

¿So what’s the point? I have a good level so I started playing free for all as usual before starting to play other modes.

(Y’all know the focusing issue playing ffa) so when I killed a guy, (the guy who recorded) he started to focusing me and hackusating me, he and his friend, the focus was so hard, that when I died or they killed me, they’re waiting me to spawn killing me, (as you can see in the guy video) he autoexposed him xD, and they’re being toxic with me atleast 30 minutes, so I started comboing their and etc etc, I was annoyed so i started to use the wizard kit to kill em with the instant damage splash potion and the poison, there’s no way that I was hacking because, bro, I only killed they one time and in the video they killed me like 3 times, if I was “hacking” probably they couldn’t kill me, but they, they started to being toxic, focusing me, and ahhh!! Only remembering that annoys me😒

So that’s not more than a false hackusation, only for killing that guy and his friend once, a false hackusation based on an kid-angry moment and attempting to ban me😤

I hope you guys read this and help me to solve this injustice. Thanks boiis! Have a great day :)!

Video of the ban:

CPS PROOF(S): https://youtube.com/shorts/3p7Ebpi_LZI?feature=share

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom