Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2019
All I know of it is that WinterFeather has been banned before while building a bridge and their appeal was thrown out (this was quite some time ago) and I was banned for spreed bridging as well (yes yes, I already appealed and it was approved). I'm just curious about the false ban stats, that is all :)

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
All I know of it is that WinterFeather has been banned before while building a bridge and their appeal was thrown out (this was quite some time ago) and I was banned for spreed bridging as well (yes yes, I already appealed and it was approved). I'm just curious about the false ban stats, that is all :)

You are referring to something that happened in 2017. Quite a different time.

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Some detections don't announce the ban yet, not sure why exactly. If I recall correctly this was already brought up and should be dealt with shortly. :]

Typically, the ban message stays the same without specific's being dished out regarding what the user flagged or was dectected for. Thats how anticheat typically operate as it feeds the cheater information regarding the ban and allow for possible work arounds on custom coded clients / cheats.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Typically, the ban message stays the same without specific's being dished out regarding what the user flagged or was dectected for. Thats how anticheat typically operate as it feeds the cheater information regarding the ban and allow for possible work arounds on custom coded clients / cheats.
We’re talking about the public “xx has been banned for cheating!'' message, not about the ban reason.
1595240904951.png

Shainted

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 171007
I'd like to think that the majority of those numbers are hackers, but I just can't stop wondering how many were false bans? I think it would be cool if a false ban counter for sentinel were added, not that I have any hard feelings against it for being falsely banned before :)

View attachment 171007
I'd like to think that the majority of those numbers are hackers, but I just can't stop wondering how many were false bans? I think it would be cool if a false ban counter for sentinel were added, not that I have any hard feelings against it for being falsely banned before :)
I'm false banned for 1 week now can u please react? I wonder why my appeal got denied I dont know why im still banned because I dont hack ever...

MarkDeEngeMan_

Novice Member
Mar 24, 2020
lol got banned for not even hacking and still sential banned me for hacking now i lost obsidian rank ans plus rank :( plz unban me? :(

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi, thanks for your suggestion.

But for this suggestion it's a no for me.
Sentinel is not very beloved already within the community and showing how many false bans sentinel has caused and making it look bad will not make it any better.
lol got banned for not even hacking and still sential banned me for hacking now i lost obsidian rank ans plus rank :( plz unban me? :(

Appeal at : https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and be patient untill your appeals gets reviewed, they try to look at your appeal as soon as possible. If you're unbanned you do not lose your rank(s) so don't worry C:

Reactions: Maaarijn

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
This is a great idea in theory, but is very impractical to implement. We may try to post internal numbers in things like announcements instead of having a counter though. I'm sorry, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom