Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should apology gifts be a thing or not

• YES

• No

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquifyFT

Jul 14, 2019
I absolutely disagree this to receive gifts for false bans. Everyone can make a mistake and I think if we receive a gift for every false ban, we will start to abuse this and we will try to get banned to receive something...
No.
That comes to the another thing I have mentioned when talking to other sorry would just be nice if there are no gifts. Because I didn't get a sorry or anything even telling me I was unbanned.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I disagree, we should be happy Sentinel is even there. Okay, Sentinel makes mistakes but also bans a lot of real rule-breakers when staff is not around.

Everyone makes mistakes, even Sentinel eh ;)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I disagree, we should be happy Sentinel is even there. Okay, Sentinel makes mistakes but also bans a lot of real rule-breakers when staff is not around.

Everyone makes mistakes, even Sentinel eh ;)
Not sure what you mean by this? Sure, sentinel makes mistakes but in this case my point still stands
Exactly, I'd love to see some kind of compensation for false bans, even if the ban didn't last long: You're causing a situation where a player gets confused because they were punished for something they didn't do. Just a small gift like some (seasonal) cubelets would fit well in situations like these.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I absolutely disagree.Very rarely staff members false punish people, and if they do in almost all situations they react in a couple of hours and you are clear and the same day.
Also sentinel appeals are being checked in a couple of hours as well, so it’s not a really big problem.
The most common method people are going to abuse it butterfly clicking/ double clicking which often results in a ban especially if it’s like around 20 cps.Farming rewards like this shouldn’t be a thing and I don’t support this idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom