Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Hello, Fake Staff Applications have opened again! Please do a fake application down there, and the best one which we will vote on it at the end is going to win :D. Do it without format because it should be fake and dumb :v

Example: Healo, I em abodz and I want to BE STAFF on THE BEST SERVER cuz I HAVE MESSAGED CAMEZONDA BEFORE that means I sHould get Admibn as soon possible :D
gkivve admin o ben

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Hey I am fery pro ant I wand too be admin on cupecraft. I am very cool ant fery pro. I was already staff on a server wit 10 playeers. Thats a lot. Also I am leevel 7 on the server so I think I would be very goot.
Thank youu vor your tieme and I hoope I will be staff.

I just want to say that this isnt serious, before people start to say that I am stupid lol

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hello, Fake Staff Applications have opened again! Please do a fake application down there, and the best one which we will vote on it at the end is going to win :D. Do it without format because it should be fake and dumb :v

Example: Healo, I em abodz and I want to BE STAFF on THE BEST SERVER cuz I HAVE MESSAGED CAMEZONDA BEFORE that means I sHould get Admibn as soon possible :D
gkivve admin o ben

heloo how do appeal for mod?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ey

I'd like staff, thank you. If not I'll sue for scamming. I have rank and am active so I deserve staff. I will get more players online bc I am very popular on YT, I have vid with 1k views!!

Plz staff or sue

Reactions: Dudu and EasyNorth
D

Deleted member 469419

Actually, I don't gonna take time to do an application that is not real, and is for nothing.

I prefer practice my mistakes to be an authentic staff.

D

Deleted member 469419

I'm pretty sure this is all just meant as a joke, to amuse others. You shouldn't take it too serious. It's just for fun! ;)

Lol, that was only a personal opinion, I understand that is a joke, and it's for entertainment, but, that was my opinion :P

Reactions: Hoshi

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Hi, gib helper cuz i like cube and heckurz bad. One tiem i said "hax" after a hackur killd me, so i hav enuf reports for staff.
I speek veri uwel engrish so i tink i can elp playerz who ned heup. One tiem i askd owner for staf so he alredy nows me and he lieks me.
If i not get staf, i wil hax cubecraft and explod the server. Lik BOOM!
i hav chanel wit 3 subs wher i hack serves so im veri famus and can fix sentinal so it bens evryone cuz im pro hackur and no mor haks on server. tank u for reding

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom