Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Hello, Fake Staff Applications have opened again! Please do a fake application down there, and the best one which we will vote on it at the end is going to win :D. Do it without format because it should be fake and dumb :v

Example: Healo, I em abodz and I want to BE STAFF on THE BEST SERVER cuz I HAVE MESSAGED CAMEZONDA BEFORE that means I sHould get Admibn as soon possible :D
gkivve admin o ben

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Hey I am fery pro ant I wand too be admin on cupecraft. I am very cool ant fery pro. I was already staff on a server wit 10 playeers. Thats a lot. Also I am leevel 7 on the server so I think I would be very goot.
Thank youu vor your tieme and I hoope I will be staff.

I just want to say that this isnt serious, before people start to say that I am stupid lol

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hello, Fake Staff Applications have opened again! Please do a fake application down there, and the best one which we will vote on it at the end is going to win :D. Do it without format because it should be fake and dumb :v

Example: Healo, I em abodz and I want to BE STAFF on THE BEST SERVER cuz I HAVE MESSAGED CAMEZONDA BEFORE that means I sHould get Admibn as soon possible :D
gkivve admin o ben

heloo how do appeal for mod?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ey

I'd like staff, thank you. If not I'll sue for scamming. I have rank and am active so I deserve staff. I will get more players online bc I am very popular on YT, I have vid with 1k views!!

Plz staff or sue

Reactions: Dudu and EasyNorth
D

Deleted member 469419

Actually, I don't gonna take time to do an application that is not real, and is for nothing.

I prefer practice my mistakes to be an authentic staff.

D

Deleted member 469419

I'm pretty sure this is all just meant as a joke, to amuse others. You shouldn't take it too serious. It's just for fun! ;)

Lol, that was only a personal opinion, I understand that is a joke, and it's for entertainment, but, that was my opinion :P

Reactions: Hoshi

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Hi, gib helper cuz i like cube and heckurz bad. One tiem i said "hax" after a hackur killd me, so i hav enuf reports for staff.
I speek veri uwel engrish so i tink i can elp playerz who ned heup. One tiem i askd owner for staf so he alredy nows me and he lieks me.
If i not get staf, i wil hax cubecraft and explod the server. Lik BOOM!
i hav chanel wit 3 subs wher i hack serves so im veri famus and can fix sentinal so it bens evryone cuz im pro hackur and no mor haks on server. tank u for reding

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom