Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneMeakes

Jan 14, 2017
I hope you guys make it so people get three warnings before you get people a temp ban for fake evidence and after third temp ban if three more warnings and people get perm ban

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I hope you guys make it so people get three warnings before you get people a temp ban for fake evidence and after third temp ban if three more warnings and people get perm ban

I think that 3 warnings is too much. One is enough for me

Also if your falsely banned, you can just appealed. You shouldn't get denied if you really did nothing wrong

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
When giving fake evidence, you can get banned from the reporting site.
I don't remember where, but I do recall once reading something about you getting the same punishment that you faked evidence for.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you supply fake evidence, you will receive the same punishment as you're requesting. If a request for someone to get banned for hacking, and if we find out it's fake, then we ban the reporter for hacking. Hope this helped!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom