Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Im49s

Jun 5, 2023
IMG_8590.png

I'm using Google Translate, sorry. I don't know if it's okay to ask here, but I'm using the Faithless texture in the smartphone version of Minecraft, and the reticle in the middle is buggy and the cross is messed up. can you fix it?

IamTed3000

Feb 28, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, This is really bad. Unfortunately I can't help you there. Hope you find someone Have a nice day, Ted

Reactions: Im49s

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 221179
I'm using Google Translate, sorry. I don't know if it's okay to ask here, but I'm using the Faithless texture in the smartphone version of Minecraft, and the reticle in the middle is buggy and the cross is messed up. can you fix it?
Usually, packs have some bugs when they are released especially on the marketplace. I'm on a discord server with the person that made SOLR and Aether (there is another pack coming out prob without the next 2 months btw) that sometimes there can be software issues in the coding when uploading, maybe this is the case?? just check the page where you got the page often on your device (you can do this through the main pack area) and click update. They often release updates there.
I hope this helps, lmk if you have any more questions. Thanks

Reactions: Hoshi and Im49s
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 221179
about the crosshair It may can be ur texture pack

Try to use another pack and see if it’s still the same.

If that doesn't help, it can always helps to reinstall minecraft and then everything will be back to default.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom