Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImHeRoOfGc

Jun 5, 2017
I Cant LOg In To your account it says me the following problem : Failed to log in cant be taken null or empty if canyone have problem then pls tell me the solution

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I am fairly certain this does not belong here check Bug reports section. I am sorry I do not know how to fix this, is this when you try to log onto the server or when you log onto eggs(hence why your reporting here) Check bug reports, perhaps someone has had the same problem and someone else already solved or explained this.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I Cant LOg In To your account it says me the following problem : Failed to log in cant be taken null or empty if canyone have problem then pls tell me the solution
Hello @ImHeRoOfGc

There is a problem that you cant log in. You place this By Eggwars. Dont you can log in on Eggwars?

You must to be more specific. I think that it is about the forums? Do you have entered the correct password?
If you forgot your password. You can press on 'password forgotten' And than Will There come a link to your e-mail.

If it is about cubecraft. Restart your minecraft And press on refresh, If that doenst work, Try to Join another server. If you cant Join another server, It can that your account is hacked. If you can Join another server, reset your password, If that doesnt work make a video or ask a mod.

Good luck!!

ImHeRoOfGc

Jun 5, 2017
Hello @ImHeRoOfGc

There is a problem that you cant log in. You place this By Eggwars. Dont you can log in on Eggwars?

You must to be more specific. I think that it is about the forums? Do you have entered the correct password?
If you forgot your password. You can press on 'password forgotten' And than Will There come a link to your e-mail.

If it is about cubecraft. Restart your minecraft And press on refresh, If that doenst work, Try to Join another server. If you cant Join another server, It can that your account is hacked. If you can Join another server, reset your password, If that doesnt work make a video or ask a mod.

Good luck!!
I Am Cracked And I Cant Log In The CubeCraft Server

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom