Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kroccky

Apr 13, 2017
A lot of people like to play factions, and it is really fun. I really wish there is factions on the server. It would be a lot of fun and a lot of people will join.(I hope) Factions take a long time and a lot of people like that, it's not like just 1 game of egg wars and they're done for the day. I really hope Factions would soon be out!

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
What is instead they created a cube craft factions server called CubeCraft factions, so it would be more complex, plus the upkeep would be easier

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
A lot of people like to play factions, and it is really fun. I really wish there is factions on the server. It would be a lot of fun and a lot of people will join.(I hope) Factions take a long time and a lot of people like that, it's not like just 1 game of egg wars and they're done for the day. I really hope Factions would soon be out!
Factions used to be on CubeCraft, and it is currently in maintenance awaiting its re-release. Be patient, as it will be released soon! :D

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Exactly! Factions was an extremely popular gamemode on the server and we hope to see it be added back soon as it is in maintenance and being fixed!

Reactions: Simbaaa

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
giphy.gif

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Suggested before, not so sure if they are gonna add it in....
I don't see cubecraft like a factions server, I don't think it fits in so well, personally.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Cubecraft will never make a separate server for factions as every single mode is already on a separate server linked to 1 hub also I would like to see factions but i personally do not think it will fit in the cubecraft community, other than that, good suggestion +1 from me.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
IMG_4684.jpeg

ur signature o: maybe new helper 😁👀
UncleSpect wrote on matcha's profile.
Do you only come here once a month? 😣
For everyone who is reading this while on their way to school: yay we're twinning
tejas45674065 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Late Congrats! as i am banned from cubecraft discord discord till 25 July :< (im flix)
Top Bottom