Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Factions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NetherOvelord

Jun 29, 2016
I love the game mode factions and I think many people can agree with me.
So I hope that this gets accepted because I would really like it plus there isn't a long term survival based server yet.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm very very sure this has been suggested before. I don't really like factions so I wouldn't play it, others really would. I know some players who like factions, so factions could be added. But, there's a big 'but'. The Developers are really hard working to improve the server so I think factions is on their to do list but I don't know for sure. As you know there's some things that need an update or that has to come out (Custom Shield for example).

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
So I hope that this gets accepted because I would really like it plus there isn't a long term survival based server yet.
Well I do agree but looking at other servers (that have factions) is mostly against the EULA in general so it would be difficult to Co-op with the Eula rule and have factions. From my knowledge they plan on adding Skyblock & UHC as a priority (maybe other gamemodes too depending on what they announced on streams/the forums) so factions might be delayed.

Reactions: NetherOvelord

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I don't mind sky block is fine to me
Forgot to mention. Cubecraft did have factions, skyblock & freebuild but they were in maintenance soo Freebuild got released first and second would be Skyblock (from my knowledge) then Factions (which might be removed all together since they had it before the EULA)

Reactions: NetherOvelord
L

Lepzi

I would play factions, but to be honest I don't think they are planning this in the future, and plus soo many other servers have it so I don't think as many people would play it on cubecraft.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
this has been suggested so many times in the past and it wont be implemented because Cube is a Minigame server and Factions is more of a survival kind of thing and Cube doesnt do that kind of thing

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
this has been suggested so many times in the past and it wont be implemented because Cube is a Minigame server and Factions is more of a survival kind of thing and Cube doesnt do that kind of thing
Indeed it was before Freebuild went into Freebuild, and (supposedly) they're re-making it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Then why does Cubecraft have Creative?
And they're 'working' on Skyblock.
Not to mention factions was actually pretty big in the past.

Reactions: DrHam

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Forgot to mention. Cubecraft did have factions, skyblock & freebuild but they were in maintenance soo Freebuild got released first and second would be Skyblock (from my knowledge) then Factions (which might be removed all together since they had it before the EULA)
Factions was already confirmed returning back when creative was first announced but probably one of the last things theyll fix and with the hefty amount of servers that have factions, i dont think its against the eula because your not paying in factions to get stuff others cant get, your paying to get it faster as long as everyone can get whatever it is its not against the eula, also stuff is so easy to lose it dosent even matter

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Please dont necropost this includes either posting single useless words that dont contribute to the thread (such as ok cool ect)
thats just shortcut :) i mean this word got everything i mean xD..
so here is a paragraph =]:

Since 1.8 eggwars hackers already there. i think in factions it will be MORE and MORE! also factions isn't good in minigames servers i think it needs its own server away from those minigames "idk why but eh " and you won't have fun because hackers. thats what i mean with "Hax"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom