Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
The very first time I joined factions, I was unable to sprint due to hunger by the time I passed the Safe Zone. Would it be possible to either give players enough food to escape the Safe Zone comfortably or reduce/remove hunger loss in the safe zone?
 
  • Like
Reactions: TlmeLord

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
4,681
2,369
313
26
If i remember correctly, new players to factions spawn with a stack of bread already.
 

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I vaguely remember having bread when I first joined. I also vaguely remember getting murdered by @superxsnap half-way through the safe zone. It just sucks having to trek 500-ish blocks every time you die without being able to sprint or regenerate health if you take damage.
 

allstarninja

Well-Known Member
Apr 17, 2014
496
275
138
25
www.google.co.uk
I vaguely remember having bread when I first joined. I also vaguely remember getting murdered by @superxsnap half-way through the safe zone. It just sucks having to trek 500-ish blocks every time you die without being able to sprint or regenerate health if you take damage.
I had always wanted a command/sign/whatever to teleport you to the edge of the safezone. I'm unsure of ways to implement this. By yeah, just an idea.
 

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
I vaguely remember having bread when I first joined. I also vaguely remember getting murdered by @superxsnap half-way through the safe zone. It just sucks having to trek 500-ish blocks every time you die without being able to sprint or regenerate health if you take damage.
Hey, these things happen. I see a noob, i kill a noob, it's like i can't control it c:

On topic:
I don't understand why this wasn't implemented before really, it just seems like something that they would've done. You can't be killed in the safezone so what advantage do you get from not being able to run through it? I vote yes c:
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom