Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
The very first time I joined factions, I was unable to sprint due to hunger by the time I passed the Safe Zone. Would it be possible to either give players enough food to escape the Safe Zone comfortably or reduce/remove hunger loss in the safe zone?

Reactions: TlmeLord

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
If i remember correctly, new players to factions spawn with a stack of bread already.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I vaguely remember having bread when I first joined. I also vaguely remember getting murdered by @superxsnap half-way through the safe zone. It just sucks having to trek 500-ish blocks every time you die without being able to sprint or regenerate health if you take damage.

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
I vaguely remember having bread when I first joined. I also vaguely remember getting murdered by @superxsnap half-way through the safe zone. It just sucks having to trek 500-ish blocks every time you die without being able to sprint or regenerate health if you take damage.
I had always wanted a command/sign/whatever to teleport you to the edge of the safezone. I'm unsure of ways to implement this. By yeah, just an idea.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hey, these things happen. I see a noob, i kill a noob, it's like i can't control it c:

On topic:
I don't understand why this wasn't implemented before really, it just seems like something that they would've done. You can't be killed in the safezone so what advantage do you get from not being able to run through it? I vote yes c:

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom