Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I like this.
I dont want to get stalked .-.

I had to remove this friend a while ago because he would tell me "DO U WANT TO PLAY EGGWARS????" until i answered.
I would send him a message saying "Sorry but i kind of want to play some games by myself right now"
He would say "Why"

To me, there is not really a reason why, i just feel like playing alone. Get my drift?

Anyways he would keep annoying me a ton.
Once i saw him in a lobby, i tried to leave but his typing was to quick.., Hey Deeds76 do you WANT TO PLAY EGGWAR?
I responded with a simple "No"
He did the "Why" thing again.

In my head i said, "OH I KNOW WHY, BECAUSE YOUR ANNOYING AS..." i choose not to finish that head quote :p
I then removed him and walked away.

Anyways thank you CubeCraft for not implementing that feature when that guy was my friend. Thank you so.

Oh and i have another thought.
If i misread the suggestion and am saying the smae exact thing then my bad xD

Maybe you could also toggle if your friends could see YOUR location. Thats for if you dont want to get stalked you dont have to.
So it would be like you can toggle to see/not see friends locations, except it would be for friends not being able to see your location.
This is exactly what my suggestion was about haha but thanks for making a great example :P.

Reactions: Deeds

PapaOsoCrafts

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
This needs to be done, a toggle button No show location, AND if you activate it you cant see others players location too, some people needs privacy, if u cant understand it, well i got news for you, you are THAT annoying friend.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I am joining you , there are a lot of people who hate it to always getting bothered by one of their friends. Like you said everyone would like to have some privacy or even have the time to play with someone else. It is kinda creepy that your friends know where you are.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom