Eli

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Its a nice idea. When you type /f alert it could open a menu to choose if you want to send the message to all of your friends or just some of them.

Reactions: Unipotatoo

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
my suggestion is /f alert this tells all your friends the message - example -

/f alert I just won a game of skywars! :D

and it tells every1 on your friends list instead of /fmsg name message, if you need to tell all your freinds it gets annoying lol expeshaly if you have obie and u need to tell 20 friends ;/
I don't see any purpose in this or even bragging about winning a game.
It's just annoying to me.

MythicalPure

Dec 26, 2017
UK
Hi there!

I like this idea! Just one little change, however. Maybe, if you do /f alert [message], it should come up with a GUI giving you the options of which friend that you want to send the message to. Apart from that, nice idea! I hope it gets implemented.

Regards,

MythicalPure

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
LOL you guys took that to serious, I used it as an example lol thats not the main porous of it xD when i got on ender leaderboard and i wanted to tell my friends it took me like 5 min to message them all xD
Ender leaderboard?
And yeah I understand in some situations it could be handy but out of the 85.000 active players, there are only like 50 leaderboard players.. and still: I don't think it should be added

EDIT: oh the halloween game?

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I think a better implementation of this kind of feature would be a (toggle-able) server-wide guild/clan/faction chat for members of that group.
Unfortunately we need a guild/clan/faction system first.

Reactions: Eli
D

Deleted member 352903

It would be nice if you have to tell: "I wanna play alone, don't send party invites" but... Isn't very necessary.

Reactions: Unipotatoo
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just noticed that there’s a new Minecraft server 👀
IMG_0411.png

What are your thoughts on it so far?
Tommy Boi wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy Birthday, mysterious dev!
The new matchmaking system is now live on Mega SkyWars, alongside the summer map Swirls!
I tried it and its amazing, so helpful for playing new maps and seasonal maps!
thx reesle for the follow 1st 1 thank u!!
Top Bottom