Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThyName

May 18, 2016
Yes, that is correct, factions. Have you herd of it? It is ment to be cubecraftgames.
"What we never thought, what we never saw" But you have thought about it havent you? You sure have the numbers & numbers of players to cover it. A "free rank factions server". -In game purchase ranks from $. expansive and less expansive ranks with fun shit in them to keep people going. A large 20k x 20k faction world with events no one else seen. Is this nothing that triggers you? It sure triggers me. every night. I cant sleep any more... Please just get this over with. Create a new factions adventure no one else seen. Consider using me, im helpfull. Love peace and understaning /Nequitia /ThyName /Cazix /anabyss.

F

Facelurite

Lol i thought this was a bot ad was gonna type a troll message but skyblock is better

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
I don't think this a good idea. CubeCraft is about minigames and not really about long-time games like factions and skyblock.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I don't think this a good idea. CubeCraft is about minigames and not really about long-time games like factions and skyblock.
Well, things like factions, skyblock and creative used to be big things for CubeCraft. Then they removed them and tried bringing back creative.. but that failed pretty hard. After that they gave up on these types of gamemodes it feels like.

Reactions: Buuuddy

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
Well, things like factions, skyblock and creative used to be big things for CubeCraft. Then they removed them and tried bringing back creative.. but that failed pretty hard. After that they gave up on these types of gamemodes it feels like.
CubeCraft had factions and skyblock?
I never knew that :eek:.

Reactions: skifby
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom