Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

It’s not a try hard thing? It’s so you can build behind the base and have a chance to live over just falling because you aren’t allowed to build there
A try hard would build and sweat to not get in the void with his available blocks, for me once you're behind your base falling you should admit you failed and deserved to fall in the void. And camping would be an issue. Personal opinion though.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

Not much to say about this, just extend the blocks behind bases by 5-10 blocks
you're right, they should put it 4-6 blocks lower in order to survive. Not too much, only about 5 blocks because if not, the people will go to camp.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
A try hard would build and sweat to not get in the void with his available blocks, for me once you're behind your base falling you should admit you failed and deserved to fall in the void. And camping would be an issue. Personal opinion though.
In the video it would have been a single block placement, every other map in the server is not like this
you're right, they should put it 4-6 blocks lower in order to survive. Not too much, only about 5 blocks because if not, the people will go to camp.
Not downwards, outwards. At the back of the base you can't build at all

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
En el video, habría sido una ubicación de un solo bloque, todos los demás mapas en el servidor no son así

No hacia abajo, hacia afuera. En la parte de atrás de la base no puedes construir nada
oh, in java edition there is a similar case, in the back of the island in Aztec map

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I feel like every map on the server is turning into a try hard friendly map. Isn’t it more fun sometimes to have some variety?

Updated Video

You can see some sides have a 3 block extension, others 2 and the other one has 0 blocks. This post is asking to make them all 5 blocks out at least

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom