Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I made this thread on the hypixel forums so I thought I would also paste it here too cuz it is relevant.

Everyone gets very confused aboutknockback. Low ping players think high ping players take no kb and high ping players thinking the same of low ping players.

Knockback expected from low ping players:
It should be normal. Looking at a player with low ping's knockback from serverside it should be relatively normal.

Knockback from high ping players. It should be relatively normal just a bit delayed. Because it is delayed it looks like they take more than they should looking from first person because the combos are generally longer. Neither of these two players actually take more or less knockback.

Lagging players, players who lag and fail to send packets aka teleporting players. Their knockback is actually messed up a lot. What happens often is they get hit a lot of times and then when they finally get caught up back to the server they take it all at the same time. But because getting hit 3 times in a row doesn't do 15 blocks of knock back the amount they take in total is reduced. They think they take more knockback but in reality they take the least.

Cps:
Cps effects knockback a great bunch. Whenever the player sends an attack packet their total velocity is slowed. This includes knockback taken. Each hit multiplies velocity by 0.6, I am not sure how long it lasts sadly. However this number stacks with more and more hits. If you get 2 clicks in this time frame you get 36% knockback. Because high ping players have a longer time before they take knockback they can hit their opponent a few timesthus reducing the knockback they take.

I hope this helps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom