Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lightning McQueen

h_GXfB6DNLWJmBtoqoUP1XrcEXeqB0mwUAvm1Zx7J7TJUHwajQNqLBAxd32WDSPYh4SEqmL_9LpmViZTuMpV2oJ7SehEJsyPqxropYbzBrXm-EPRePq0XINzTaPreODQkTTDKOKK-wqWkGNrNBfQvgA=w480-h266-nc

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
xdddddddddddddd this is hilarious, just shows how professional the management are llol
no wonder they keep getting less and less players

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
The fact that management responds with the exact thing they criticized and complained about us for doing makes it even more hypocritical.
It just proofs that they aren't a real team, they are just individual people who criticise each other in public.
But see it as a positive thing, Cam agrees with us and thinks the same about Quezi's actions as we do!

And not only Cam, none of the moderators I asked was aware of the 'don't meme dump' -rule.
We already won this battle a long time before, but good to see that even some of the management people agree with us.

Perhaps it's not really professional to meme about your colleagues actions, but hey, you can't really blame him. I'd meme about it too.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
D

Deleted member 169486

It just proofs that they aren't a real team, they are just individual people who criticise each other in public.
But see it as a positive thing, Cam agrees with us and thinks the same about Quezi's actions as we do!

And not only Cam, none of the moderators I asked was aware of the 'don't meme dump' -rule.
We already won this battle a long time before, but good to see that even some of the management people agree with us.

Perhaps it's not really professional to meme about your colleagues actions, but hey, you can't really blame him. I'd meme about it too.
Any mod who tries to publicly speak out against him will just get banned for leaking or something.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Anarchy servers are fun. Back in my days before Cube, I adored servers with no rules. Glitch abuse, trolling, griefing, pillaging, killing, and trashtalking were my bread and butter when I was but a wee angsty teen. I don't think Cube is the right organization to host such a server though. I really don't think it fits our image or really our creative interests very well. We're a clean-cut server that does its best to keep its reputation clean and provide a fun place for people of all stripes to enjoy themselves. Toxic, horrid places like anarchy servers simply do not offer that kind of universal appeal.

It's also worth mentioning that Mojang probably doesn't want to partner with a server that supports hacked clients. I wouldn't blame them, either.

D

Deleted member 100818

Anarchy servers are fun. Back in my days before Cube, I adored servers with no rules. Glitch abuse, trolling, griefing, pillaging, killing, and trashtalking were my bread and butter when I was but a wee angsty teen. I don't think Cube is the right organization to host such a server though. I really don't think it fits our image or really our creative interests very well. We're a clean-cut server that does its best to keep its reputation clean and provide a fun place for people of all stripes to enjoy themselves. Toxic, horrid places like anarchy servers simply do not offer that kind of universal appeal.

It's also worth mentioning that Mojang probably doesn't want to partner with a server that supports hacked clients. I wouldn't blame them, either.
So why didn't the person (thought efcluke94) say this when locking the thread? As the thread about don't lock a thread without providing a reason is officially implemented. And you can't say that a facepalming Kermit is a good reason.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Oh hi

The suggestion was a troll post "(Sentinel would be the anticheat ofc)."
The user who made the post has already attained 10 forum warnings on their record so they obviously don't listen. When I locked the thread I gave the user another forum warning for trolling bringing their total to 11. (This is hidden to non staff members).

In future I'll state that I warned the user after I lock a thread.

Locking this thread now as I have answered why it was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom