Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Don't think anyone's going to get 100 kill streaks :D If it is possible, wow gg..
I reached a killstreak of 150 already...
Here is your answer @Orangeric88
Hello people!

I play often FFA, Unfortunately you can not earn any experience with it.
This is quite unfortunate because I want to be a higher level.
At Duels you may earn experience, but by FFA not. ;-;
It would be cool if you get a kill 1 or 5 experience so you still get a bit of experience.
Sounds nice! Now I can lvl up...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soeshi

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
3,556
3,940
513
28
First of all I really like the idea of earning experience in FFA, as I play it a lot, but I don't level up at all.
No killstreak: 1 experience
5 killstreak: 3 experience
10 killstreak : 5 experience
25 killstreak: 10 experience
50 killstreak: 20 experience
100 killstreak: 50 experience

This is just a suggestion how it could be evolving per killstreak.
It's a cool idea to get a certain amount of experience when you reach a killstreak, but I think that for the killstreaks 25-100 the experience is way too low. Getting a 100 killstreak on FFA is going to take you way longer than winning any other game on CubeCraft basically so that would be a bit unbalanced.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soeshi

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
5,279
6,611
568
23
test
No killstreak: 1 experience
5 killstreak: 3 experience
10 killstreak : 5 experience
25 killstreak: 10 experience
50 killstreak: 20 experience
100 killstreak: 50 experience

This is just a suggestion how it could be evolving per killstreak.
upload_2016-5-28_15-54-14.png

Looks Nice i want to be LvL 60 xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soeshi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom