Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello cubecraft community! I have a suggestion for you!

EXPERIENCE MULTIPLIERS!

As we all know there are points multipliers but no experience multipliers!
My idea is to add a double exp multiplier. It will help people gather some levels faster and it's a great addition!

Let me know if you agree with this or not!

Reactions: Quis and ThaDoggo

xdeurmat

Mar 13, 2020

EXPERIENCE MULTIPLIERS!

My idea is to add a double exp multiplier. It will help people gather some levels faster and it's a great addition!

Poaple just show off with there levels

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I personally truly dislike point multipliers because I feel like people are only buying them just to get thanked and earn experience and not to give the community a boost in points when playing games. That would be the same for experience multipliers. It will be bought a lot and high levels such as level 100 wouldn’t be special anymore. In my opinion, people shouldn’t be able to buy levels at all, they should just play and win games to get a high level.

LucasCsbr

Apr 8, 2017
The Netherlands, Bilthoven.
I personally truly dislike point multipliers because I feel like people are only buying point multipliers just to get thanked and earn experience and not to give the community a boost in points when playing games. That would be the same for experience multipliers. It will be bought a lot and high levels such as level 100 wouldn’t be special anymore. In my opinion, people shouldn’t be able to buy levels at all, they should just play and win games to get a high level.
I completly agree with you, higher levels won't be as special as it is now.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Really not, experience is something valuable; And being a high level is something to be really proud of! With this you could just the entire server get level up really easy, which is something I don't like. I'm even against multipliers.
For who going to tell me that I have used one, it's a complicated story :p

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hey, I also unfortunately disagree with your idea, because experience multipliers would, as the name suggests, get you more experience levels faster. However, that is not how experience works. The experience level represents knowledge, game-play skills and competence which you gain by playing lots of games. The more you play, the better you become and therefore you become more experienced with skills and knowledge and you level up in game. But if multipliers were available, it would ruin this point as players would be getting experience levels without actually getting so much "experience" in the literal sense from playing games, if you see what I mean.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars

EXPERIENCE MULTIPLIERS!

No, i’m sure they would never add this. XP and levels is something you have to play for, not to pay for. For me, a high level is one of the fun things to get. Also normal multipliers give you tons of EXP. So in my opinion it is absolutely not smart to add this.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Point multipliers already give you tons of XP. Also, XP is something you have to deserve, not by purchasing it.
You don't purchase XP, I am pretty sure the suggestion is a global xp booster it's not that this person is only boosting himself.

Reactions: Lozora

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, I also unfortunately disagree with your idea, because experience multipliers would, as the name suggests, get you more experience levels faster. However, that is not how experience works. The experience level represents knowledge, game-play skills and competence which you gain by playing lots of games. The more you play, the better you become and therefore you become more experienced with skills and knowledge and you level up in game. But if multipliers were available, it would ruin this point as players would be getting experience levels without actually getting so much "experience" in the literal sense from playing games, if you see what I mean.

Thanks for your opinion!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
No, i’m sure they would never add this. XP and levels is something you have to play for, not to pay for. For me, a high level is one of the fun things to get. Also normal multipliers give you tons of EXP. So in my opinion it is absolutely not smart to add this.

So are points..

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Feels like a lot of people would just buy experience if this was a thing. Being high level resembles playing a lot, meaning you’re probably decent at the game. If someone buys their way to level 200+ it wouldn’t be as impressive to be higher levels

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I disagree, The level system is fine as it is right now. The level of the player shows the skill and dedication to the game. If everyone can just buy multipliers the levels would be more obtainable and everyone's level would skyrocket.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

EXPERIENCE MULTIPLIERS!

I would love this. Xp isn’t that important but I still like the idea. +1 yes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom