Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Comixer99

Dec 11, 2020
I hate it how when i get 2nd place, and i only get 5 experience from the game. I think skywars solo/ teams of 2 would be way better if you could get more XP then just 5 if you're in the top 3. For example, if I got 3rd place in a game, then I could get 50 XP, and 2nd place could get 100 or something.

Thank you for reading this and I hope this is a good idea.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I hate it how when i get 2nd place, and i only get 5 experience from the game. I think skywars solo/ teams of 2 would be way better if you could get more XP then just 5 if you're in the top 3. For example, if I got 3rd place in a game, then I could get 50 XP, and 2nd place could get 100 or something.

Thank you for reading this and I hope this is a good idea.
This may be abused by hiding and camping sometimes, for example:
You and another opponent are the last ones so even if they killed you or you threw yourself in the void you will earn a lot of experience, game after game Y-you will earn 1000 experience in 10 rounds! That's not fair and it's full of unfair advantages. Sorry I disagree

And another note: add a Poll so everyone can vote for approval or denying

Reactions: Geodas11

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It could be quite nice to receive a bit more than 5 experience when placing 2nd or 3rd, but I do think maybe 50 or 100 is a bit too much, especially since your prize for winning is mainly experience. Maybe a simple 10 experience for placing 2nd or 3rd could be an option, it's not overpowered and a decent reward.

If this was to be added, it could increase camping and could possible become quite a big advantage. Hopefully, this wouldn't happen since the reward would only be slightly higher than participation.

Overall, I think if you start gaining a few rewards for placing higher it could become quite chaotic. It would be nice to receive slightly more experience in other ways, but for the main part I think the reward system is good at this current time.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think that 25 XP for second place and 15 XP for third place would be good

Comixer99

Dec 11, 2020
This may be abused by hiding and camping sometimes, for example:
You and another opponent are the last ones so even if they killed you or you threw yourself in the void you will earn a lot of experience, game after game Y-you will earn 1000 experience in 10 rounds! That's not fair and it's full of unfair advantages. Sorry I disagree

And another note: add a Poll so everyone can vote for approval or denying
well yeah i actually didnt think of that, thats some good advice, thank you

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom