Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bramcia

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
To convert coins into EXP or to be able to give your teammates EXP would be great!

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hey
I don't agree with doing this, this way people that don't play much can easily become a high level without any difficulty.
And please give some more description about this idea.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
To convert coins into EXP or to be able to give your teammates EXP would be great!
I don't agree because people can easily get a high level mob if they get all coins from their team and it would make things very unbalanced. Giving your teammates EXP would cause the same issue that players get high level gold mines or mobs really fast, and EXP is something personal so no.

I don't agree with doing this, this way people that don't play much can easily become a high level without any difficulty.
He doesn't mean player experience in the level in the main lobby but EXP in the game tower defence which you can buy potions, better goldmines and upgrade troops with. You get that from sending monsters to the enemy.

SamC1

Nov 19, 2020
Sweden
This wouldn't work. See if you were a max level player and you had friends with 0 stuff they could just give you everything and you could place all of the OP towers. The other team wouldn't have a clue of what's going on. There must be added a cooldown for placing towers which also wouldn't be added so this is a no go.

• Angry
Reactions: Shotgun
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom