Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
In any PVP mode of cubecraft (bedrock edition), you don't get any exp for killing ppl, so I think it's fantastic to reward the players when killing ppl with exp, so I suggest rewarding the player when he kills ppl with (y) exp, for a kill, and on eggwars specifically: you get exp for breaking eggs (1 exp for breaking 1 egg), and also , to prevent the trollers that farm kills on eggwars, only give XP for elimination kills.
*EDITED

If you agree react with :agree: , if you disagree react with :disagree: .
Cya!

Last edited:

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Hey there!

I totally agree with your idea about awarding XP for kills. I feel like in general, the entire XP system could use a revamp of sorts. There are many instances where I feel XP given is a little unfair. Many instances where you could be the player to eliminate half the players but die in 2nd place to someone who camped nearly the entire game. At that point you would only receive 5 XP, which is the same amount of XP the person who first thing falls off the map at the very start. In terms of Eggwars, potentially we could only give XP for elimination kills. I think these would be pretty helpful changes so I'm excited to see where this goes! :)

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
In any PVP mode of cubecraft (bedrock edition), you don't get any exp for killing ppl, so i think it's fantastic to reward the players when killing ppl with exp, so i suggest rewarding the player when he kills ppl with exp, 3 or 4 exp for a kill, and on eggwars specifically: you get exp for breaking eggs (1 exp for breaking 1 egg), and also , to prevent the trollers that farm kills on eggwars, you get 3 exp for killing (x) person, then, when you kill (x) person again in the same game, you don't get any exp from killing (x) person ...

Cya !
I'd love to get 1 exp for every 1 kill in skywars

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I think this would be a great addition. For example, if I get 10 kills in eggwars, I would get 100xp or something. Only problem is, what is someone spawn kills another player to farm xp? If a player spent like an hour getting lets say, 500 kills, that would be 5000xp (which is a lot). I like the idea, but it should be for eliminations, not regular kills.

Reactions: Flxxme

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I think this would be a great addition. For example, if I get 10 kills in eggwars, I would get 100xp or something. Only problem is, what is someone spawn kills another player to farm xp? If a player spent like an hour getting lets say, 500 kills, that would be 5000xp (which is a lot). I like the idea, but it should be for eliminations, not regular kills.
Yeah i said that in the suggestion : "and also , to prevent the trollers that farm kills on eggwars, you get 3 exp for killing (x) person, then, when you kill (x) person again in the same game, you don't get any exp from killing (x) person ..."

Reactions: Patsman

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah i said that in the suggestion : "and also , to prevent the trollers that farm kills on eggwars, you get 3 exp for killing (x) person, then, when you kill (x) person again in the same game, you don't get any exp from killing (x) person ..."
Sounds good to me! But it might get buggy a lot since the game has to remember every player's kill(s). Elimination would probably be the most ideal but I like that too.

Reactions: Flxxme and SoloWarz

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
In any PVP mode of cubecraft (bedrock edition), you don't get any exp for killing ppl, so i think it's fantastic to reward the players when killing ppl with exp, so i suggest rewarding the player when he kills ppl with exp, 3 or 4 exp for a kill, and on eggwars specifically: you get exp for breaking eggs (1 exp for breaking 1 egg), and also , to prevent the trollers that farm kills on eggwars, only give XP for elimination kills.

Cya !
I'm only unsure due to the fact that some people have no issues winning games making it easier to grind xp for them, Honestly i would like to see this but i see that it could be a bit too easy to gain more xp with this. but i guess that depends on how much is given. 3 or 4 is not bad and five being a good idea. but something like 15 and boosting the egg break xp is too overkill so in my opinion it needs some work but the idea is great.

Reactions: SoloWarz and Silco

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm only unsure due to the fact that some people have no issues winning games making it easier to grind xp for them, Honestly i would like to see this but i see that it could be a bit too easy to gain more xp with this. but i guess that depends on how much is given. 3 or 4 is not bad and five being a good idea. but something like 15 and boosting the egg break xp is too overkill so in my opinion it needs some work but the idea is great.
Yea, in any marked as"planned"-suggestion, the developers take the idea of it and begin to change things that are fairer and more efficient

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom