Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Since there are many donators with remaining vanity points, I came up about the next idea; the exchange of vanity points into cubelets, beause you almost can't get enough cubelets (only if you have all vanity, but that's almost impossible!) Idk the exact prices but i was thinking about the following transaction; for every 500 remaining vanity points, you will get 3 cubelets. I hope this is a good idea! (Yes, it needs some improvements!)

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
"Remaining" ? :v
I don't really know much about VP, But...
Doesn't it stays forever? (Not Reseted after a month or etc?)

But i like this idea is some degree.
Maybe they could change Vanity Points for Random Stuffs (For example, Cubelets)

I'm sorry, i used google translate for that word :p I meant the vanity points that you can't spend anymore , because you have already bought all the stuff in the shop that you can buy with vanity points !

i have edited it into cubelets , thanks for YOUR helping suggestion :)
(formerly normal points, but that's against the EULA)

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Sorry to say but thats against EULA.

Not really, since the cubelets does not do anything towards in game and have no extra perks or advantage other than only being accessories, thus, not against the Eula

ADD
This is the part most people are having trouble understanding : "try to make money from anything we've made;"

This was made since a kid uses his grand ma credit card to buy a diamond sword in a server...
So yeah...
That is what they mean try to make money from anything they have made.
while the server was not made by mojang, but minecraft is, Thus the eula is bound to the server.
But since this server does not make people want to buy their rank by giving extreme advantage towards game
[Voting i believe does not count, since they does not give themself advantage, but just changing game mode]

As long as it is fair for everyone, it is "OK"
And since this is just for accessories, This would be just fine, as they does not gave in game advantage in any possible way.

k. night

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Neh cubelets need to be earned...
Agree on this one, donators pay server (to support it) and get vanity points (and other cool stuff :)) back in return, to buy "exclusive" items.
Cubelet can be earned by everybody, if you make it the same for vanity points, the whole "special points" feel is gone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom