Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Good point. One problem is, many player have their language on English (Like me but I'm dutch) so idk what the names of certain flowers are and yes indeed you can say just change it to Dutch then. I've grown up with English MC so Dutch would make it even harder. And yes this is just a self-risk option but still just a little effort for a huge change.
Why don't you look it up?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Look the whole point of Minerware is finding out how to do new things. It wouldn't be fun if you knew how to do everything and because there would be no competition.

At the ''mine the right ore'' they'll show you the ore you need to mine.
At the game where you have to stand on the right wool, they'll show you the right color.

And it's a problem to show the right flower?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No that would be cheating. I mean look it up in general and try to expand your knowledge on it so that you can improve your score in the future.
Why would it be cheating? They litterally show you on which color you have to stand and which ore to mine. So that's also cheating?
And if everyones has the flower in their inv, it isn't cheating...

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I love playing minerware these days but everytime the minigame "Grab the right flower" comes up I have no clue wich flower to pick so my idea was to have a example of the flower in your inventory so you know wich flower to pick. Of course people are gonna say "C'mon its not that hard to know wich flower". Well I don't work as a gardener so yes it is hard for me and probably for some other players too.

Best regards, Davey.

What do you think of this suggestion? Leave it down below! :D
I like the idea, but I never have a problem with this

Reactions: DaveyDa

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I do have a few problems with Mineware with the flower, With texture packs its REALLY REALLY hard as well as other mods, Having the flower in your inventory would be nice! +1

Reactions: DaveyDa
Jun 12, 2017
Outer Place
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I love playing minerware these days but everytime the minigame "Grab the right flower" comes up I have no clue wich flower to pick so my idea was to have a example of the flower in your inventory so you know wich flower to pick. Of course people are gonna say "C'mon its not that hard to know wich flower". Well I don't work as a gardener so yes it is hard for me and probably for some other players too.

Best regards, Davey.

What do you think of this suggestion? Leave it down below! :D

They tell you what flower you should pick with the title. Try remembering which flowers are which before you play the game again. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom