Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I love playing minerware these days but everytime the minigame "Grab the right flower" comes up I have no clue wich flower to pick so my idea was to have a example of the flower in your inventory so you know wich flower to pick. Of course people are gonna say "C'mon its not that hard to know wich flower". Well I don't work as a gardener so yes it is hard for me and probably for some other players too.

Best regards, Davey.

What do you think of this suggestion? Leave it down below! :D

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I personally don't have problems with finding the right flower, but as you said, it could be confusing for some people, and I agree with your suggestion. The only thing I'd like to mention, it to only add it in Normal, because Hard mode is not Hard mode without the microgames being, hard :P

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I love playing minerware these days but everytime the minigame "Grab the right flower" comes up I have no clue wich flower to pick so my idea was to have a example of the flower in your inventory so you know wich flower to pick. Of course people are gonna say "C'mon its not that hard to know wich flower". Well I don't work as a gardener so yes it is hard for me and probably for some other players too.

Best regards, Davey.

What do you think of this suggestion? Leave it down below! :D
Hmm i think the whole point of Minerware is to test players knowledge of Minecraft and therefore I don't agree with this.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
The flower game in mineware does not take a lot of skill to do. It only takes knowledge and possibly luck.
I 100% agree on having the right flower in the inventory.
Also, texture packs make this gamemode impossible

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do not always have problems with this, but i can understand it's really annoying. +1

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Also.. At the mine game (Where you have to mine the right ore) it also shows which block you need to mine.

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
I agree as well, but if you actually make the flower be in the inventory (not the hotbar) it will make it a little bit more challenging because those who need to look will be able to see it, but at a disadvantage for time. This makes you be able to learn it and eventually not necessarily need to see it.

Thoughts?

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It doesn't really matter I'm sure that after 10 times anyone will figure it out.
The peoblem is that you only have a couple chances to get the right flower. So it is hard to find the right one.

I love your idea , it will help a lot of people.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
It doesn't really matter I'm sure that after 10 times anyone will figure it out.

Yes of course but in order to figure it out you got to have the right one in those 10 times and because you don't know wich one it is you will never know ._.

And the competition point, that is true but think of struggling getting to the first place and this is the last microgame that could "save" you (Out of boss microgame). Then this microgame shows up and then u are just doomed, because you will never know wich flower it is.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Yes of course but in order to figure it out you got to have the right one in those 10 times and because you don't know wich one it is you will never know ._.

And the competition point, that is true but think of struggling getting to the first place and this is the last microgame that could "save" you (Out of boss microgame). Then this microgame shows up and then u are just doomed, because you will never know wich flower it is.
Process of elimination.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I actually don't like this. The only one that isn't self explanatory us the Azure Bluet, which is the stubby white one.

Good point. One problem is, many player have their language on English (Like me but I'm dutch) so idk what the names of certain flowers are and yes indeed you can say just change it to Dutch then. I've grown up with English MC so Dutch would make it even harder. And yes this is just a self-risk option but still just a little effort for a huge change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom