• No because...

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I love playing minerware these days but everytime the minigame "Grab the right flower" comes up I have no clue wich flower to pick so my idea was to have a example of the flower in your inventory so you know wich flower to pick. Of course people are gonna say "C'mon its not that hard to know wich flower". Well I don't work as a gardener so yes it is hard for me and probably for some other players too.

Best regards, Davey.

What do you think of this suggestion? Leave it down below! :D
I have the same problem, I really want your Idea in the game!!! I hope that it comes in the game!

Reactions: DaveyDa
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
This is a very simple idea and I believe it would make a really nice and easy addition within minerware. Whilst I personally feel it should not be added, without a decent amount of demand. My reasoning for this is the fact that most of Minerware games go of basic if not expert Minecraft knowledge.

Another example would be the "craft this" games. Where pretty much everyone struggles with the 1.9+ recipes (such as shields). Honestly, I feel this if added would be nice and maybe change the gameplay of the game in the slightest but in my feeling, it would take away the basics of using your Minecraft knowledge to win the game.

Obviously, that is that of my opinion and there are many opposing factors against my point. However, I personally believe it does not need to be added personally.

:)

Reactions: DaveyDa
U

Unipotato

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
-Locked.

Reactions: ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom