Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Alright, another reports suggestion! :D

So, I noticed that when you accidentally set the offence to the wrong thing but notice AFTER you upload all the evidence (as in screenshots) and change it, the actual evidence removes itself. It's pretty annoying to have to get it all uploaded again. Maybe it could be that the evidence stays as it is. Would be better in my opinion
Thoughts?

@andyschofie (Tagging you as I know you deal with this stuff).

- ADDED POLL -

Last edited:

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes

So, I noticed that when you accidentally set the offence to the wrong thing but notice AFTER you upload all the evidence (as in screenshots) and change it, the actual evidence removes itself. It's pretty annoying to have to get it all uploaded again. Maybe it could put a warning as it does with "This player has never joined" and not allow you to upload until you confirm you've checked it by having a clickable CONFIRM button. Thoughts?

- ADDED POLL -
I don't really get it, what you mean?

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Maybe it could put a warning as it does with "This player has never joined" and not allow you to upload until you confirm you've checked it by having a clickable CONFIRM button. Thoughts?
Unless I've misunderstood you, I think having a confirmation step every time you upload a piece of evidence will get annoying for many.

Instead, maybe they could structure the elements of the page so that the uploaded files are kept when you change the offence (even if that offence doesn't accept evidence - it just wouldn't be sent).

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Unless I've misunderstood you, I think having a confirmation step every time you upload a piece of evidence will get annoying for many.

Instead, maybe they could structure the elements of the page so that the uploaded files are kept when you change the offence (even if that offence doesn't accept evidence - it just wouldn't be sent).
Edited my post. Changed it to this.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I think i get what your mean. Its only happened to me once or twice but it would still be nice :) +1

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
To be honest I know where you going @DragonLord, so why not support your idea +1
And now I notice, this has happened to me before, didn’t understand what you said first.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
O.o yes please this would be good +1 as I need to edit some reports if I make a mistake

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

So, I noticed that when you accidentally set the offence to the wrong thing but notice AFTER you upload all the evidence (as in screenshots) and change it, the actual evidence removes itself. It's pretty annoying to have to get it all uploaded again. Maybe it could be that the evidence stays as it is. Would be better in my opinion
Thoughts?

- ADDED POLL -[/QUOTE
I dont have any problems with reports

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Actually, why not? It happened to me twice in 900 reports. Though, typing names again isn't a big deal, honestly. It might only tate five we seconds if you didn't remember the players' name. +0

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom