Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi,

Under what circumstances can and can’t the anonymity of the reporter by keeping evidence private be guaranteed?
I remember bypassing evidence of a discord recording being withheld for this reason, but apparently not cheating evidence.

Thanks in advance,
Fesa <3

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hiya, apologises for the late response.

However, there isn't a complete guarantee that the reporter can remain private / anonymous within general evidence. We of course do not and will not share the reporter's identity if a player asks about it, but the evidence can sometimes lead to others figuring out.

On the other hand, regarding a Player Safety report, the anonymity of the reporter is kept for their safety.

If you have any other question feel free to reply and I'll try my best to respond!

- Gem

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi,

Thanks for the reasons!

I understand that the staff team won't share who reported the player. But the evidence is still shown on the appeals page.
2 years ago during Halloween, 'Jukaido' got banned for bypassing and the evidence was not shown on the appeals site + the staff didn't want to share it to keep the reporter's identity concealed on request. This request could not be done in the past month for me. I was wondering what the reason was for this, for which punishments evidence can be withheld on request.

During his ban all he got as evidence was, "we saw evidence, it is irrefutable".

Fesa :3

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I'm afraid I cannot comment on what has happened 2 years ago, especially as I wasn't a part of the Staff Team then and things change. However, regarding bypassing evidence it can become confidential, hence we cannot share it to the public.

If you did wish for evidence to remain private I do suggest contacting the Moderation Producer, Capitan, who may be able to speak to you more closely with regards to this request. I cannot promise if anything can progress further of course though.

Reactions: Fesa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom