Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Got this sent by a friend, had to reply for a second
1. A really, REALLY bad Moderation Team
Wow. There arent always moderators online. What a shame. Now the entire server is bad because CubeCraft cannot find the right candidates to judge on bedrock reports. As said before, because CC thinks you're not the right candidate as well doesn't mean you have to spread salt all over the forums.

Nothing wrong with longer waiting times sometimes. If you think someone hacks, you can report them and they will eventually be punished. I do agree waiting times can be long, but that's a problem regarding the amount of staff on cube, and not on anything else.
2. Hackers🧑‍💻
Hey! You see hackers! you can report them to get them punished!

because your friend hacks and isnt banned doesnt mean the system is bad. the anti-cheat system tries their best and honestly i think cube can be really proud of it already. It needs tweaking, sure thing, but it bans quite some hackers already.

For all other servers you mentioned, they focus on one platform (either java or bedrock), hence they dont have a split staff team and the waiting times are less long, making it seem like there are less hackers, but thats definitely false.
3. The UI🔢
More people like it than the people that dislike it. It's debatable whether its a great change or not, but instead of spreading salt all over the forums you could've also made a suggestion about why you think the old was better and should be reverted.
4. The Loot (AKA Scams)💸💰🤑
Scams? If I see a bundle of which I think the loot is not too special, I wouldn't buy it. For example, I saw a bundle (I believe the summer bundle past year) with a flamingo cage. I think that looked awesome, and would've been worht the money for me (if it wasnt for me to play java). You are not forced to buy some random bundle for cosmetics, they dont give you any ingame advantage and if you dont think its worth the money, then dont buy it. VIP levels are getting a tweak soon anyways, so if CubeCraft agrees with you, it might be 'fixed' soon. Don't call things scams if you get the content that's promised for the amount of money it is showed. No scam, you just dislike your purchase, thats on you.
5. The players/Users/Members/Whatever 👶
and how is this cubecraft's problem? for that matter, many more servers contain toxic people, its just about who you stumble across. If you dislike the community, feel free to leave.
About the profile messages, I find it unnecessary as well, but I don't see how you would call people that try to be nice (whether you find it nice or not, its a good intention) '3 year old kids'. Just tell them you despise the messages and move on. Or leave.

Overall, Cubecraft is a really bad sever, in my opinion. It lacks anything that actually sets it apart from others, besides scams, a bad staff, annoying users, bad skyblock, "Bedwars" and SURVIVAL GAMES OMG!!111!!11 SO GUD RIGHT?//????/
If you really think cubecraft sucks, maybe go to another server and don't bother people with straight salt. there is nothing you explain where cube could improve. Besides that, you shade ex-staff members for pointing out your salt. there is absolutely no need.

Thanks @LoveAndMafia for sharing all the other threads of cam, that made me laugh so hard 🤣

That was it for me again, cya in two months probs

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I like how the only people that are talking are ex staff members..... pretty ironic, if you ask me...
Are exaclty the people who are tired of u and all your complaints u just cry everytime u get denied and u literally said goodbye like 3 times (?). U also say why u leave the server knowing that nobody cares. People make fun of u, idk if u realised xD

• Haha
Reactions: Blom and Silco

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Are exaclty the people who are tired of u and all your complaints u just cry everytime u get denied and u literally said goodbye like 3 times (?). U also say why u leave the server knowing that nobody cares. People make fun of u, idk if u realised xD
1st of all: This is coming from an ex staff member
2nd of all: I am not spending my time trying to insult a adult on the internet
3rd of all: If you don't like my opinion, it seems like you are the one trying to defend Cubecraft. Go cry about it in your isolated corner.
4th of all: Its my opinion. If you cant handle it, then how are you gonna do well in the real world.
5th of all: Amongus
I am done talking on this post. Goodbye,

Know what? i am not even mad at any of you.
Admit it. This perfectly describes the Cubecraft Playerbase.
Toxic, can't take other people's opinions, and Sensitive

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Priley and SoloWarz

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Know what? i am not even mad at any of you.
Admit it. This perfectly describes the Cubecraft Playerbase.
Toxic, can't take other people's opinions, and Sensitive
we can perfectly handle your opinion cam, we just want you to understand that you don't have to spread negativity over the network when it's either a you problem, something cubecraft cannot do anything about or something packed in negativity and negativity only. We aren't mad at you as well, but you throw salt everywhere in this thread while you could also just leave to another server by stating something as:

'Guys, I don't enjoy cubecraft anymore because I find that there are too much hackers of which I personally think the staff team isn't doing a great job and the players are toxic in my opinion. Sorry for all the people who I played with, but I did enjoy my time before, so thanks for those moments. Goodbye.'

That way you would've gotten many positive reactions and people would understand. Right now everyone is laughing at the fact you are just shaming staff for disliking your opinion lol

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
we can perfectly handle your opinion cam, we just want you to understand that you don't have to spread negativity over the network when it's either a you problem, something cubecraft cannot do anything about or something packed in negativity and negativity only. We aren't mad at you as well, but you throw salt everywhere in this thread while you could also just leave to another server by stating something as:

'Guys, I don't enjoy cubecraft anymore because I find that there are too much hackers of which I personally think the staff team isn't doing a great job and the players are toxic in my opinion. Sorry for all the people who I played with, but I did enjoy my time before, so thanks for those moments. Goodbye.'

That way you would've gotten many positive reactions and people would understand. Right now everyone is laughing at the fact you are just shaming staff for disliking your opinion lol
Soon, I mean very soon, I don't think Cubecraft's gonna be laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom